I think losing my arms would be worse. No legs would be hard, but no arms seems like it would be even more hard. (for example, typing this response would be WAY more difficult)
Yep. you can get prosthetic legs...or motor chair. Losing arms would be terrible. I did see on TV a lady born with no arm and had a baby, can carry a baby, drive with her feet, go grocery shopping with her feet (or chin and shoulder), feed her baby with feet, EVERYTHING. However, you'd only get those skill after spending 20 years working on it!
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
11 comments:
arms. If you lost your legs you would still be able brush your teeth, take care of your needs, drive, etc. if you lost your arms, not so much.
I think losing my arms would be worse. No legs would be hard, but no arms seems like it would be even more hard. (for example, typing this response would be WAY more difficult)
Definitely losing your arms! That would be horrible! I don't use my toes, ankles or knees so losing all of that wouldn't be too bad.
I've always had a feeling that I would lose my arms bc I can do so much with my toes (pinch, p/u stuff, even write!)
I'm pretty good with my toes, but at my age my flexibility stinks...so I'd rather lose my legs.
Losing my ARMS would be MUCH worse for me, I wouldn't be able to hold and hug my children.
Like everyone else thus far, losing my arms would be worse. Let's hope I never have either to worry about.
i would rather lose my legs.
I don't think I could manage without arms... I've gotta be able to hug and hold my kiddoes.
Yep. you can get prosthetic legs...or motor chair. Losing arms would be terrible. I did see on TV a lady born with no arm and had a baby, can carry a baby, drive with her feet, go grocery shopping with her feet (or chin and shoulder), feed her baby with feet, EVERYTHING. However, you'd only get those skill after spending 20 years working on it!
Both would be hard, but I think I would fair better with prostetic legs than I would with prostetic arms.
Post a Comment