Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What is Worse Wednesday

To have too much information or not enough?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too much!

Anonymous said...

Not enough is worse. I want and have to have all the info to make an educated decision about anything.

Anonymous said...

Too much!!!! I can always ask for more, but some people will not clam it !! They just go on and on and on and have seemingly endless amounts of completely and ytterly useless information. It reminds me of the time I was out talking with..... j/k haha

Anonymous said...

btw ytterly is a word I just created not a type-o. It is a synonymn for utterly. How about that for information

Anonymous said...

I love details.... but need to remember some people like the "bottom line" only.

Anonymous said...

Not enough would be worse.

Anonymous said...

Obviously not enough! As many have seen on this blog, not enough information about someone or something causes all kinds of problems!

Anonymous said...

I'm a fan of 'less is more'.

I've already heard too much about the Swine Flu, my neighbor's friends, church unrest, and my father's failing bladder.

I'm good with less information and asking question if I want more. Which I seldom would.

Anonymous said...

Less is more is better for me.

Anonymous said...

not enough. You can always ask for more details right? Or you have an excuse if you did something wrong because you weren't given specific instructions! However, people who go on and on about details and wont shutup (you know those kinds of story tellers!) it can cause migraines!!

9:33- that is very true. That is why people should ask or just keep their mouth shut and pray for them instead of call them stupid idiots! The ones that blog out 50 bible verses...I totally respect you but have no time to read through them so I actually don't end up getting your point!!

I agree, less is more!

Anonymous said...

Silence may be misunderstood but never misquoted!

That happens on here a lot too!

I would rather be Meek than Obnoxious!

Anonymous said...

too much...I think it is much easier to rely on God when you aren't overwhelmed with what people think they know. For example--during pregnancy, there is so much knowledge now and tests and sometimes they create more stress than they are worth. I would rather not hear so much about this stinkin' swine flu and just trust that God will keep us safe!