I am annoyed with my husband, his work-ethic is horrible lately and it is incredibly frustrating. Please pray that I can be an encouraging wife and that I will hold my tounge.
A friend is really hurting me. I am the only one who calls- they never do. We were really close and now they act like they don't care. I want God to show me what I am to do and if we are even suppose to be friends.
That my husband's cancer will be done soon and he will recover quickly and never get it again. It's hard not getting help with the kids every evening and actually having an extra "kid" to take care of instead. I could use some more patience and energy. Especially since he is going through a rough patch right now.
That my family can have financial stability again. I've had to go back to work full-time while my husband tries to find a job. It's caused so many fights and so much stress...and it has really taken a toll on our relationship.
We are thinking about moving, too. It's so scary, but it could be really great for us as a family. I wish I knew the right way for us to go. I pray for the right door to open, but at the same time, I'm so scared to uproot my family.
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
13 comments:
Do you have a prayer request that you probably wouldn't share in public? (Or even one you should share that would like people to pray for)
I am annoyed with my husband, his work-ethic is horrible lately and it is incredibly frustrating. Please pray that I can be an encouraging wife and that I will hold my tounge.
we are thinking about moviing. I want to do what is best for the family so we can have a better life.
A friend is really hurting me. I am the only one who calls- they never do. We were really close and now they act like they don't care. I want God to show me what I am to do and if we are even suppose to be friends.
I may have AIDS
I am terrified that I have passed on my tendency to have uncontrolled ups and downs without medicine to my son.
We're trying to decide whether we should move to another state or not. It would be a huge decision. We don't know what would be best. No one knows.
I lose my patience ALL the time with my oldest kid. I treat #2 so much more lovingly. I hate that I don't like being around #1.
That my husband's cancer will be done soon and he will recover quickly and never get it again. It's hard not getting help with the kids every evening and actually having an extra "kid" to take care of instead. I could use some more patience and energy. Especially since he is going through a rough patch right now.
That just 2 (well I'd even settle for 1) young couples (preferabley with kids) will join our church and come to Bible class. I'm so lonely at church.
That my family can have financial stability again. I've had to go back to work full-time while my husband tries to find a job. It's caused so many fights and so much stress...and it has really taken a toll on our relationship.
We are thinking about moving, too. It's so scary, but it could be really great for us as a family. I wish I knew the right way for us to go. I pray for the right door to open, but at the same time, I'm so scared to uproot my family.
I was just curious for your reasons for wanting to move? I think its great, I'm just curious as to why?
Post a Comment