This is an experiment to see how honest people can be if they don't have to identify themselves. Some silly, some deep, but all require honesty.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
What is the biggest challenge you face in parenting?
16 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Making my kids do everything on my time table/schedule. It really shouldn't matter what order I tell them to do something as long as they get it done right?
Teaching them to see things from every perspective. I try so hard to show them it's not always One Way. I hope and pray when they are grown that they will be fair and nonjudgemental people in this judgemental world!! I don't want them to be pushovers either though!
My kids are really good kids, so I know they get away with tons of stuff they shouldn't, but hey! They only get one childhood! Make the best of it ;)
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
16 comments:
Making my kids do everything on my time table/schedule. It really shouldn't matter what order I tell them to do something as long as they get it done right?
I am way too impatient with them.
Getting my son to poop on the potty.
At this stage of my parenting, potty training!!!
Patience and consistency.
Believing in myself. I really struggle with guilt that I'm not doing everything the best way.
Communicating the idea of an "inside" voice and then remding myself to make sure I give him plenty of time to be loud.
Patience and respect
Patience and consistency, definitely, 9:48.
self-doubt.
and a little laziness.
patience and consistency!! It is so hard, even though I love it.
boundaries
trying to find the best to discipline without breaking my childs spirit.
trying to find the best to discipline without breaking my childs spirit.
the overwhelmingness of the day to day consistency. my oldest doesn't respect me and it is very difficult.
Teaching them to see things from every perspective. I try so hard to show them it's not always One Way. I hope and pray when they are grown that they will be fair and nonjudgemental people in this judgemental world!! I don't want them to be pushovers either though!
My kids are really good kids, so I know they get away with tons of stuff they shouldn't, but hey! They only get one childhood! Make the best of it ;)
parenting
Post a Comment