This is an experiment to see how honest people can be if they don't have to identify themselves. Some silly, some deep, but all require honesty.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
What are your thought about the situation involving the single woman who recently gave birth to octuplets, giving her a total of 14 children.
Here is the latest information on this family.
21 comments:
Anonymous
said...
First, I feel for these children, all of them. How is it possible to be a good parent to 14 kids? Second, the mother should have her uterus taken out so she can NEVER have children again. How can she possibly support all of them? I guess we, the tax payers, will get to support her. Finally, I would love to hear what the doctors have to say who implanted her with the embryos.
I'd like to know what doctor kept implanting her when she had no support from a husband/partner after having so many kids.... and I too think there is some major pshyc. issues going on! The kids are the ones who are getting the raw end of the deal.
the children need to be placed in homes where they can be loved protected and taught to be good citizens of our country. they need people to teach them about Jesus and His love for everyone. their mom needs to give them up, and get help for herself. she needs Jesus too.
I think the more pressing question is, "When is the medical community going to realize that humans weren't created to have litters of children?"
What happened to "first do no harm"? A human's body is not designed to carry eight babies. There are so many health risks to mom and babies. And then they're born prematurly, at very low birth weights, most have life-long health issues, and then there's the expense of caring for them in the hospital.
The doctors who implanted 8 embroys in a single lady have a serious lack of ethics and should their lisense's revoked. While wanting to have big family does not make one crazy, but it seems to me that this lady was incredibly selfish and was only thinking of herself and not the chidren. I agree the children should be given to good families with a mom and a dad who can raise them up in the Lord.
I'll just go ahead and say what we're all thinking. That woman is freaking crazy and should have her kids taken from her.
As for the doctor. I cannot understand why someone in the medical community would be so incredibly irresponsible. What's next 10? 12 babies at one time? It's not right for the babies and the doctor that did it should lose his license.
I'm very surprised that a fertility doctor would allow this. I'm fine if you want to have kids on your own via invitro or adoption or whatever but if you can't support them yourself then I don't see how any doctor or psychiatrist could approve this.
I don't know who I have more of a problem with...the mom or the doctor. I've gone through in-vitro myself. My doc would only implant two embryos because of the health risk to me and the babies. I only had one little miracle (apparently God knew I couldn't handle twins). This woman is single living with her parents!!! Does this doctor know his/her patient at all?! Or does he/she just see the dollar sign? I'm thinking this woman does have some kind of mental issues. No sane single woman would do this. I say shame on both of them!! Praying for those babies.
First off, there are So many loving couples wanting to adopt a baby and there are 8 'needing good homes!' How in the world is she allowed to keep them. Last I read, her parents were kicking her out. She's homeless, broke and crazy! How does she still have these children in custody!
My personal belief, you shouldn't have more kids than you can feed (2 boobs ;) or than you can make on your own!
Absolutely ridiculous. Selfish woman. How in the world can a single unemployed mother take care of 14 children 8 years and under? No way in hell would I watch any reality show or read anything written about her. Poor babies.
And now she is upset bc she hasn't gotten any offers for free crap! What a self centered kid! She needs to be forced to grow up and work her butt off to take care of those babies!!
Wow, that doctor should be required to pay people to help her. It sounds like she was being paid by the fertility clinic to have the babies. I wonder if they were doing experimental stuff with her. Which is even more disturbing.
I hope she finds some help to keep all those kids alive and taken care of. 14 kids under 8! If she isn't crazy now she will be!
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
21 comments:
First, I feel for these children, all of them. How is it possible to be a good parent to 14 kids? Second, the mother should have her uterus taken out so she can NEVER have children again. How can she possibly support all of them? I guess we, the tax payers, will get to support her. Finally, I would love to hear what the doctors have to say who implanted her with the embryos.
I'm way excited that I get to support her 14 kids! PS-I'm so rolling my eyes right now.
Nah, she's already getting movie/book deals. She won't be broke.
I think she defiantly has something psychological going on. She likes the attention of child birth and gets a pay off from the love of a child.
I'd like to know what doctor kept implanting her when she had no support from a husband/partner after having so many kids.... and I too think there is some major pshyc. issues going on! The kids are the ones who are getting the raw end of the deal.
the children need to be placed in homes where they can be loved protected and taught to be good citizens of our country. they need people to teach them about Jesus and His love for everyone. their mom needs to give them up, and get help for herself. she needs Jesus too.
I think the more pressing question is, "When is the medical community going to realize that humans weren't created to have litters of children?"
What happened to "first do no harm"? A human's body is not designed to carry eight babies. There are so many health risks to mom and babies. And then they're born prematurly, at very low birth weights, most have life-long health issues, and then there's the expense of caring for them in the hospital.
I just don't understand.
Hey, she'll be able to take eight kids to DisneyWorld for free if she goes with that "get in free on your birthday" deal.
The doctors who implanted 8 embroys in a single lady have a serious lack of ethics and should their lisense's revoked. While wanting to have big family does not make one crazy, but it seems to me that this lady was incredibly selfish and was only thinking of herself and not the chidren. I agree the children should be given to good families with a mom and a dad who can raise them up in the Lord.
I'll just go ahead and say what we're all thinking. That woman is freaking crazy and should have her kids taken from her.
As for the doctor. I cannot understand why someone in the medical community would be so incredibly irresponsible. What's next 10? 12 babies at one time? It's not right for the babies and the doctor that did it should lose his license.
I'm very surprised that a fertility doctor would allow this. I'm fine if you want to have kids on your own via invitro or adoption or whatever but if you can't support them yourself then I don't see how any doctor or psychiatrist could approve this.
I don't know who I have more of a problem with...the mom or the doctor. I've gone through in-vitro myself. My doc would only implant two embryos because of the health risk to me and the babies. I only had one little miracle (apparently God knew I couldn't handle twins). This woman is single living with her parents!!! Does this doctor know his/her patient at all?! Or does he/she just see the dollar sign? I'm thinking this woman does have some kind of mental issues. No sane single woman would do this. I say shame on both of them!! Praying for those babies.
If you read the article it says that the Drs implanted far less than 8 embryos.
More than likely some TV show will give them a reality show and they will be a bigger hit than Jon&Kate plus 8.
First off, there are So many loving couples wanting to adopt a baby and there are 8 'needing good homes!' How in the world is she allowed to keep them. Last I read, her parents were kicking her out. She's homeless, broke and crazy! How does she still have these children in custody!
My personal belief, you shouldn't have more kids than you can feed (2 boobs ;) or than you can make on your own!
YEAH, what ya'll said!!!!
She's freakin nuts!!!
Absolutely ridiculous. Selfish woman. How in the world can a single unemployed mother take care of 14 children 8 years and under? No way in hell would I watch any reality show or read anything written about her. Poor babies.
And now she is upset bc she hasn't gotten any offers for free crap! What a self centered kid! She needs to be forced to grow up and work her butt off to take care of those babies!!
Wow, that doctor should be required to pay people to help her. It sounds like she was being paid by the fertility clinic to have the babies. I wonder if they were doing experimental stuff with her. Which is even more disturbing.
I hope she finds some help to keep all those kids alive and taken care of. 14 kids under 8! If she isn't crazy now she will be!
What started out as an interesting story (Wow! 8 kids!) has turned into a tragic shame.
And by the way, the article says that the doctor implanted fewer than 8, but the source of that was grandma, so who really knows.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29038814/
Here's a new story on her where she claims she's not selfish.
Post a Comment