Have you ever gotten into a physical fight with someone? Why and what was the outcome?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is an experiment to see how honest people can be if they don't have to identify themselves. Some silly, some deep, but all require honesty.
13 comments:
No. I'm scared I'd get beat up. HA!
No not a mean bone in me.
just with my sister
My brother
No
i once had a girl that wanted to beat me up because her boyfriend liked me. she tried to pick a fight at a basketball game. i ran. no way someones gonna smash my face!
Once in middle school, but it was awful! We were friends fighting over a boy and later got over it, but we always remembered trying to kill eachother!
Yes, a guy jumped my boyfriend, that boyfriend is now my husband, and I jumped on the guy that jumped him. No way was I gonna let someone hurt him!!
Besides my sibling (we got into lots of knock down drag outs), I did get into a big fight with my cousin once. I laid into her pretty good before it was broken up. She stole my jaw breaker from the swimming pool. Did I mention we were 9? ;o)
I got into a clawing fight, with a girl once in jr high. We made each other bleed. It was bad. And we were at church! Nice! It was very mature.
When I was in 6th grade, a 5th grader busted a blood vessel in my neck. She wanted to fight and I walked away. She fought anyway. Hit me with her fist in the side of my neck.
My dad told me from then on to carry a big stick when she was around.
I broke a kid's nose for picking on my younger cousin and brother at the baseball field when I was 12. He was older and bigger and wouldn't quit pushing them around. He never said anything els to us after that and would always leave when we came around.
Yes, I'm sad to say. In 4th grade I "called a girl out" and we started fighting in her front yard of all places. We didn't even know how to fight. I remember her pulling my hair and I hit her, then I quickly said sorry and ran back to my house. It was too funny! I am not a fighter. We became friends later and laughed about the whole thing!
Post a Comment