Monday, February 16, 2009

What is one of your most embarrassing moments that you can remember as a child?

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the 2nd grade I was a chatterbox. One day the teacher had me standout in the hall for talking. I believe this is what shut me up for life. I became a very quite person.

Another time was older in 7th grade and was answering a question. Gave a wrong answer and the teacher laughed at it. So the class joined in. So since then I didn't like to talk in class.

Anonymous said...

Oh my stars I have tons of stories. Here's one I can think of right now...

I was in 4th grade and my class was in an assembly. During the assembly someone farted, and all the guys around me blame me for the fart. BUT I didn't do it. I tried to deny it, but they just kept laughing. It was embarrassing because word spread that I farted during the assembly, and I didn't do it.

Anonymous said...

7th grade, tx history, giving a report. lost my place and stopped talking. old hag teacher made fun of me and i cried.

Anonymous said...

5th grade - i was walking up some old wooden stairs to the building...stairs broke and i fell through. there were tons of kids around, it was horrible!

Anonymous said...

I was elementary school age (don't know which grade) and we were playing outside of our church building after wed/or sun night service and a bird pooped on the top of my head and everyone laughed at me.

Anonymous said...

one day in 9th music we had a test and i put "H" as the last letter on the staff... the teacher pointed that out in no time when she returned the tests!

Anonymous said...

When I was 9, I was racing to the bathroom, there were 6 of us kids and only one bathroom, and I tripped and fell. We had tile and concrete floors. I hit my forehead on the pot and skinned up my knees. I had to go to school with a HUGE goose egg and black/blue knees! Horrible to explain!

Anonymous said...

I walked in on my parents having sex!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That's not embarrassing, that's burned in your brain forever! ;) I did that many times, my parents could care less, but it's bothered me my entire life!

Anonymous said...

dress got stuck in my panties at a church pot luck, i walked out and in front of all the highschool boys...i was in junior high. now i teach my little girls to ALWAYS check their skirts...I'm a freak about it

Anonymous said...

I was being dumb with a friend and just as I shoved an entire Hostess cupcake in my 14 year old mouth, the love of my then life walked in the room we were in.

It was mortifying.

Anonymous said...

It was in the 3rd grade when smoke started. . .no, it was right after gym class and the toilet. . . ., I take back. it was when I dropped the periscope and my sister. . . , nope; it was worse the time my zipper caught- oh, never mind!

chentin

Anonymous said...

Doing sit-ups once in gym class... somebody was holding my ankles... and I had gas...

You get the picture.

Anonymous said...

Tripped and fell on the stage at 6th grade graduation.

Peed in a convience store, on the floor. I was looking at comic books w/ my brother. He didn't notice.

Anonymous said...

Fell UP the stairs in front of 600-700 people. What makes it even worse, I was getting an award for military excellence...

Anonymous said...

I tripped over a cord on stage while I was walking to the mic to give a speech in 8th grade.

Anonymous said...

When I was in 4th grade we lived in Kentucky. I was at the mall and while I was walking around one of those fountains you throw pennies into I lost my balance and fell in. I had to walk all the way through the mall with soaking wet pants. And it was winter so I had to walk outside in the freezing cold.

Anonymous said...

Hey listen…in my early teens I asked my girlfriend to massage my back. I laid on my stomach and she got on top. I heard a loud bark and thought someone was at the door. Then it felt like someone set a hot coffee mug on my back. I knew what had happened, my girl pooted….she cried for an hour straight. I knew she was embarrassed, but so was I…man it was weird