Friday, January 30, 2009

Reader Rally

The first one here leave a question in the comment section. The rest of us will answer YOUR question. Just keep in mind the goal of this blog. Make people think and be honest with themselves. I look forward to seeing what you are curious about.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is your favorite football "Super Bowl", movie or TV watching snack?

Part 2: Are you watching the game?

Anonymous said...

Anything...I'm a big food fan. But if I had to say one I'd say- homemade dip (any kind).

I'll probably watch the game for the commericals.

Anonymous said...

For just everyday tv watching we're a popcorn and icecream eatting family. Now for game night we may have a pizza.

I'll have to check the tv guide to see what else is on. If not the game.

Anonymous said...

We like 7 layer dip, and I like the movie Rudy.

Anonymous said...

we like those little mini pizza rolls, chex mix, and dips.

we are going to my sisters to watch it in the movie room! i think i will be for the cardinals

Anonymous said...

We love wings at our house and the hotter the better! Heck yes we are watching the game and for the game not the commercials. Go Cardinals!!!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes we eat a version of Chex mix that I make myself. Watch the game, rooting for no one.

Anonymous said...

Chips and Salsa. And yes I'm watching the game (and the commercials). I love football season and will be sad when the game ends and football season is over.

Anonymous said...

We have the ultimate party on our 72" big screen and I always make this awesome dip like at Chili's, beans, beef, cheese. Oh so good! Movie time, we just snack on spinach artichoke dip, also yummy!!

We're covered in ice here in MO, so I'm rooting for POWER so we can Party!

Don't tell my hubby, but I really don't care who wins ;)

Anonymous said...

Couldn't care less about the game.

Who is playing?

Anonymous said...

Queso as the answer to every snack question.

Anonymous said...

You all are making me hungry for dip.