This is an experiment to see how honest people can be if they don't have to identify themselves. Some silly, some deep, but all require honesty.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
How is this year going to be different for you?
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I am FINALLY going to teach my son how to read and tie his shoes. He is almost 6 and still can't do it. Is that really bad?? What age do they start to do it?
If the economy doesn't get any better, I am going to have to go back to work, and we may have to (try)sell our house. Other than that, I plan to attend church more regularly.
I'm going to take care of myself first so I can take better care of others. I've burnt myself out by being a caretaker to others and not focusing on myself.
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
10 comments:
I am FINALLY going to teach my son how to read and tie his shoes. He is almost 6 and still can't do it. Is that really bad?? What age do they start to do it?
If the economy doesn't get any better, I am going to have to go back to work, and we may have to (try)sell our house.
Other than that, I plan to attend church more regularly.
We are going to have more family dinners together.
We might move!!
I'm going to take care of myself first so I can take better care of others. I've burnt myself out by being a caretaker to others and not focusing on myself.
#1 I'm a teacher. Your son is at the perfect age to learn those things. No worries.
I'm going to get myself healthier and be an even better mom!
ALL of these!!! (Excpet the moving...I don't wanna move!)
I think I'm going to enjoy this year. Slow down and live. 2008 went so fast and I was so busy. That's no way to live.
Instead of focusing on recovery, I will focus on my family.
I won't be buying diapers by the end of 2009!
Post a Comment