Don't date. Don't kiss. Don't have sex. Boys are not worth changing who you are.
Live like you are saved! I was saved when I was 13 but didn't live for the Lord until I was 21. That was a lot of wasted time. I know it was all part of my testimony, but I could have done so much more.
spend more time with your girl friends--they'll still be there after you break up with your boyfriend but only if you spend time with them during your relationship with the boy. Don't sleep with everyone...
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
16 comments:
not to be so promiscious.
Don't worry about what other people think, and dare to be more out going.
just be myself, and get that degree
Don't date. Don't kiss. Don't have sex. Boys are not worth changing who you are.
Live like you are saved! I was saved when I was 13 but didn't live for the Lord until I was 21. That was a lot of wasted time. I know it was all part of my testimony, but I could have done so much more.
This too shall pass!
You're doing great! Be courageous and try out for plays/musicals. You'd have so much fun!
Get over yourself!
Don't get seriou with a boy so young. Save your love and your time...
These people will NOT matter in 10 years!! AT ALL!
Being different is not a bad thing but on the same hand, wearing sweats during the summer is sort of asking to be made fun of.
You think you are fat now, wait until you have kids.
all that hairspray is killing good brain cells!
no matter how bad you feel about yourself,you need to know that even the most popular girls/guys feel just like you do about themselves.
You are sooooo precious, give yourself time to grow into yourself. It feels like forever now but this moment is only a blink in the actual forever!
spend more time with your girl friends--they'll still be there after you break up with your boyfriend but only if you spend time with them during your relationship with the boy. Don't sleep with everyone...
Have more confidence in yourself. Get involved in some good extracurriculars (besides going to parties and skipping school.)
don't eat a bunch of food, exerise, wash regularly, don't be such a butthole, don't be such a liar and stop caring what people think of you.
Post a Comment