Too much TV, internet, and reading a lot, and rarely spiritual things. I don't think I am "sinning" I just think perhaps I could put my time to better use....all those souls who need saving.
Blogging and facebook: sometimes I wonder why I am even on there. Most times I'm just being nosy about what's going on the lives of everyone else. I could spend that time doing much more productive things.
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
19 comments:
frittering time away on internet stuff like this!
Blogging and gossiping.
Days of Our Lives...but I DVR so it really only takes me 15 minutes to watch it.
Perez Hilton...it's such a trashy site, but fun to look at the pictures of celebs.
blogging and starbucks
TV in general
I'm doing it right now. Blogs, facebook, the internet, and e-mail.
mainly reading fiction. i do it to escape if i am sad or lonely and i do it when i am happy because i have a good book to read.
Us Weekly
Too much TV, internet, and reading a lot, and rarely spiritual things. I don't think I am "sinning" I just think perhaps I could put my time to better use....all those souls who need saving.
TV and internet
blogging and surfing the net while at work
Probably TV in general. But I specifically feel guilty watching shows like "The Bachelor" and "Private Practice".
Internet and tv.
Harry Potter.
Harry Potter is a "guilty pleasure?"
Internet and TV!! For sure.
pretending to be someone i'm not just to make friends on the internet that i don't have the guts to or can't talk to in person
Blogging and facebook: sometimes I wonder why I am even on there. Most times I'm just being nosy about what's going on the lives of everyone else. I could spend that time doing much more productive things.
Post a Comment