This is an experiment to see how honest people can be if they don't have to identify themselves. Some silly, some deep, but all require honesty.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
If you could trade lives (for just a few days) with anyone you know personally who would it be and why?
19 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Not that I would want to forever, but for the sake of the question, I would trade lives with one of my husband's employees. She is young, beautiful, single and has a great head on her shoulders. Oh the days of no worries....
My mother in laws. I would clean her house from ceiling to floor (probably have to hire someone to do it) then sign up for therapy and make it a new resolution to never pick favorites on my grandchildren anymore and to be nice to her daughter in laws.
there are a few girls at church that I would want to switch with. They have circles of friends. They are always together. I am very jealous that I don't have those type of relationships. I feel lonely sometimes.
yes. there are a few friends that I don't "get." I don't understand why they do the things they do, so it would be nice to see what goes on for them so I might be able to understand them more.
i would like to be an older lady that is very spiritual in my church. she has had some similar experiences to mine and she has experienced God in a way i would really like to.
oh and to the poster at 1:04, i used to be a member of a clique like that. lifelong friends that thew me under the bus, so just remember, things are not exactly as they seem, or maybe you are supposed to reach out to some people that are lonely too. i think God wanted me out and away from that group of "friends"
To the person who mentioned her sister who has no kids...... if she's facing infertility, I'm sure she would love to give up her bubble baths for some dirty diapers.
This was my question, so it was interesting to see the responses.
I have a friend that is gorgeous. She has her life totally together. It would be nice to switch with her for a few days to see if "the grass is really greener".
Also there is also a friend of mine who is struggling with some serious issues. It would be nice to walk a few days in her shoes so I will know how to help her more.
I'd switch with my 4th grade daughter to understand ADHD, or for the next week with my mom so that I could take her first chemo treatment and then let her know that it will be okay.
I don't care who, really, just to step outside my head and the constant thoughts that never stop running and get a one day break from thinking and analyzing and pondering...
I'm not really sure because the grass is always greener on the other side. I know I have people who think they would like to switch places with me because of how things appear from their perspective. Trust me, they have no idea...most people would not want my life.
To the poster at 2:18 - Maybe her sister just doesn't want kids. Maybe she enjoys her bubble baths and magazines. Not everyone actually wants children.
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
19 comments:
Not that I would want to forever, but for the sake of the question, I would trade lives with one of my husband's employees. She is young, beautiful, single and has a great head on her shoulders. Oh the days of no worries....
A co-worker. I think we could use a walk in each other's shoes.
No one, thank you very much. I'm good.
My wife's!
If I had boobs like that, I would never leave the house!
I have no idea what means.
My mother in laws. I would clean her house from ceiling to floor (probably have to hire someone to do it) then sign up for therapy and make it a new resolution to never pick favorites on my grandchildren anymore and to be nice to her daughter in laws.
Oops, change that. I wouldn't want my MIL to be me temporarily.
my sister. she stays at home, has no kids, and takes bubble baths while reading magazines every day.
Any stay at home mom. If I can handle their normal day then I'm good to go with my own kids.
there are a few girls at church that I would want to switch with. They have circles of friends. They are always together. I am very jealous that I don't have those type of relationships. I feel lonely sometimes.
yes. there are a few friends that I don't "get." I don't understand why they do the things they do, so it would be nice to see what goes on for them so I might be able to understand them more.
i would like to be an older lady that is very spiritual in my church. she has had some similar experiences to mine and she has experienced God in a way i would really like to.
oh and to the poster at 1:04, i used to be a member of a clique like that. lifelong friends that thew me under the bus, so just remember, things are not exactly as they seem, or maybe you are supposed to reach out to some people that are lonely too. i think God wanted me out and away from that group of "friends"
To the person who mentioned her sister who has no kids...... if she's facing infertility, I'm sure she would love to give up her bubble baths for some dirty diapers.
This was my question, so it was interesting to see the responses.
I have a friend that is gorgeous. She has her life totally together. It would be nice to switch with her for a few days to see if "the grass is really greener".
Also there is also a friend of mine who is struggling with some serious issues. It would be nice to walk a few days in her shoes so I will know how to help her more.
I'd switch with my 4th grade daughter to understand ADHD, or for the next week with my mom so that I could take her first chemo treatment and then let her know that it will be okay.
I'd like to switch place with my husband because I have penis envy.
I don't care who, really, just to step outside my head and the constant thoughts that never stop running and get a one day break from thinking and analyzing and pondering...
I'm not really sure because the grass is always greener on the other side. I know I have people who think they would like to switch places with me because of how things appear from their perspective. Trust me, they have no idea...most people would not want my life.
To the poster at 2:18 - Maybe her sister just doesn't want kids. Maybe she enjoys her bubble baths and magazines. Not everyone actually wants children.
Post a Comment