Without a doubt children. I was out one day several years ago and there was a man that was close to beating his child. I went over to him and said if he laid another hand on that child I was going take that child and report him. Needless to say he quit. Anyone that hurts children deserves the worst treatment possible!
Definitely family and there are a few close friends. I would love to say my faith and Christ but sadly there is a bit of Thomas and Peter running through me.
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
6 comments:
My husband and children.
my faith, my family, and any child in danger/need.
respect for the very nature of humanity
Without a doubt children. I was out one day several years ago and there was a man that was close to beating his child. I went over to him and said if he laid another hand on that child I was going take that child and report him. Needless to say he quit. Anyone that hurts children deserves the worst treatment possible!
Definitely family and there are a few close friends. I would love to say my faith and Christ but sadly there is a bit of Thomas and Peter running through me.
My faith. I've never been tested in an extremely difficult manner, but I hope that I would stand up for it no matter what.
And, of course, my husband and children.
Post a Comment