Monday, October 20, 2008

All by myself

What do you do when you are alone that you hope no one ever witnesses?

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talk to myself...actually have thos imaginary conversations that I would LIKE to have with someone, but am either too chicken or too wise to have.

Anonymous said...

pick my nose

Anonymous said...

I do the same thing as number. Not just talk to myself like "Don't forget to...". But I have complete "come to Jesus" talks as if that person who offended me is right there.

I also dance like an idiot when no one is around.

Anonymous said...

I eat.

Anonymous said...

I sometimes fart aloud. It seems my husband does it and gets pleasure out of it so I try it, all by myself!

Anonymous said...

LOL the poster on the fart aloud.

Do you see that we are all human and do the same things. Talk, pick your nose, let it out talks, dance, eat, fart...how about having a good cry.

Anonymous said...

i pick my feet and chew on the skin. ewwwh gross

Anonymous said...

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Anonymous said...

have a little "me time" with a "massager"

Anonymous said...

pick my nose, fart, dance, talk to myself, and sometimes when I am deep in thought I make really weird faces. My husband catches me sometimes and says, "what in the world are you thinking about?"

Anonymous said...

all of these (including the alone time with the massager!)

Anonymous said...

totally the massager.

Anonymous said...

spend too much time on the internet..appropriate sites thank goodness, eat, wear whatever I want...usually no bra, read