Wednesday, October 8, 2008

America's Got Talent

Name something you don't have a talent for, but you really wish you did. (Submitted question. Thanks!)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Singing

DeeDee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sewing

Anonymous said...

singing

Anonymous said...

I'll join the Singing talentless group.

Lets just hope that all of us aren't setting together during worship.

Anonymous said...

Singing was the first thing that popped into my head.

I really like to sing, but wish I was better. :)

Tabby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Singing for sure. I love to sing and wish that it sounded as good as I wish it did!! But I would also love to be able to make creative things by painting or sewing.

Anonymous said...

Singing was my number one thought too. I also wish I could sew. It's funny how life changes when you have a girl. A few years ago I could have cared less if I could sew or not.

Anonymous said...

I wish I had the talent of planning and throwing a good party.

I'm sure I could stand to sing and sew better, but hopefully my singing blends in with everyone else, and really...how often do I have a cause to sew.

I really wish I had the talent/gift of putting people at ease.

Anonymous said...

I wish I had the talent to keep my house clean. Or is that an acquired ability? Regardless, it is something that I cannot do well.

Anonymous said...

Playing with my children. I'm a fairly good "care-giver," but I'm not a great playmate.

Anonymous said...

Singing was the first thing that came to my mind