This is an experiment to see how honest people can be if they don't have to identify themselves. Some silly, some deep, but all require honesty.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Happy Days are here again
Write about one of your happiest non-special occasion days. Not your wedding day or the birth of your child, a normal, life-is-good kind of day
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
One of my happiest memories was soon after we got married. We had very little money for anything extra and like some newlyweds, we were still learing to deal with each other. We were arguing over the smallest things for about a week and finally my husband said, pack your bags, we are going on a trip. Call work and tell them you won't be there for a few days and let's go. I thought he was nuts! We drove to a state park, got a very cheap motel for a few nights and proceded to go hiking, nature walking, swimming and reconnecting. It was great and possibly kept us together. It made me realize that you don't have to have alot of stuff to be truly happy.
When I finished the OKC Marathon....I had a horrible time, and it hurt like nothing I have ever felt, but I'd worked so hard to complete it, I really think it was an accomplishment that no one thought I'd ever do. Plus my husband and I got a dinner from Red Rock Canyon out of it curteousy one of those non-believers!
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
3 comments:
One of my happiest memories was soon after we got married. We had very little money for anything extra and like some newlyweds, we were still learing to deal with each other. We were arguing over the smallest things for about a week and finally my husband said, pack your bags, we are going on a trip. Call work and tell them you won't be there for a few days and let's go. I thought he was nuts! We drove to a state park, got a very cheap motel for a few nights and proceded to go hiking, nature walking, swimming and reconnecting. It was great and possibly kept us together. It made me realize that you don't have to have alot of stuff to be truly happy.
Any day where there is beautiful weather (70-ish, sunny) and my kids are in agreement about EVERYTHING. :) Oh, wait, that was just a dream.....
When I finished the OKC Marathon....I had a horrible time, and it hurt like nothing I have ever felt, but I'd worked so hard to complete it, I really think it was an accomplishment that no one thought I'd ever do. Plus my husband and I got a dinner from Red Rock Canyon out of it curteousy one of those non-believers!
Post a Comment