Thursday, October 9, 2008

Peeves, Jeeves?

List your top pet peeves.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

#1-Not RSVPing...how hard is it??
#2-Not using turn signals...they are on your car for a reason!
#3-Driving slow in the passing lane...it's the passing lane MOVE!!
#4-Indecisive people...make a decision already!!

Anonymous said...

#1 - People who think the rules don't apply to them.
#2 - When I take the time to spend time with someone and they spend the entire time texting/calling other people. It's RUDE!
#3 - People who won't voice their opinions when asked and then gripe when thing don't work out the way they wanted.
#4 - People who constantly brag about themselves.

Anonymous said...

1 - people who are always late. They don't bother to call because they say, "you know I am always late." It is like they beleive that there time is more important than yours. It is such a selfish quality.

2 - people who don't look you in the eye when you are talking to them. It is like they are looking for someone more important to walk around the corner.

Anonymous said...

People who park in the NO PARKING ZONES outside fellowship central at church. I guess they think they are more important than the rest of us. Those are not parking spaces. Quit being lazy and park in a real spot like the other 2000 people.

Anonymous said...

For some reason as I am getting older LESS things seem to bother me. Really weird huh?!? I think it might be because I have faults too.

I think one thing that I hate is LAZINESS.

Anonymous said...

People with tons of pet peeves

Anonymous said...

*Stupid email forwards like Bill Gates giving $ for every forward.
*People (mostly women) who rub on their spouse/date in the middle of church. Save the foreplay for home. It is distracting to so many people.
*People who act like my friend when it works for them (other people around to witness how friendly they are, want something, etc)

Anonymous said...

People who try and make conversation just so it isn't quiet...I would rather it be quiet that boring and surfacy.
Also- people who are outspoken and opinionated. Keep the opinions to yourself unless asked!

Anonymous said...

People who won't finish off the last bit of honey in a jar.

Anonymous said...

When my husband farts.

Anonymous said...

People who talk on their cell phones while they are in a public restroom stall.

Getting emails about who to vote for.

Anonymous said...

There really isn't much that bothers me...I try not to let other peoples actions control my feelings, but I guess if I had to pick something it would be people who don't show concern for the feelings of others.

Anonymous said...

#1-When someone talks on the cell phone instead of talking to you when you are sitting right next to them
#2-People who park in the handicap space who are not
#3-Email forwards
#4-Condescending people

Anonymous said...

People who see your blinker is on and then decide to switch lanes at the first opening.. not allowing you to get over.. come on be considerate