Friday, October 24, 2008

What past angers are you still hanging on to. How old are they?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm angry that I can't be a SAHM. I'm angry that we have too much debt.I'm angry that my mother-in-law died.

Anonymous said...

I was seriously wronged at work several years ago and that situation alone has been tough enough to let go of, but to top it off, they keep making promises that they don't keep and I continue to get the raw end of the deal. If quitting were an option, I would.

Anonymous said...

I was in jr high, a woman said some things about my father that were lies. It cost him his job. To this day I still hate her. I get sick to my stomach when I think about her.

Anonymous said...

anger is so crippling. it robs you of peace, it can steal your health and happiness. it is not something you "get over". i have learned not to let anger rule me and usually i am peaceful. then sometimes i remeber my parents were alcoholics, so my childhood wasn't that great. i also remember the betrayal of all of my lifelong friends, and that still hurts. so i get angry at my anger!

Anonymous said...

My husband cheated on me. I was so angry for so long. I sometimes wonder if I held on to my anger so that I could at least feel something. Something other than "a lack of love."

Some lady told me that I could either keep it in front of me, or put it behind me.

I chose to put it behind me, and I'm so much happier now. I couldn't see God much when anger clouded my vision. I see God a lot more now.

Anonymous said...

I think I'm still hanging onto the anger of my parents getting divorced. That was about 18 years ago, but it still hurts.

Anonymous said...

My husband cheated on me over 2 yrs ago. I have tried to put it behind me but somedays are harder than others.

Anonymous said...

my mother and father have problems. neither one is healthy and they make poor choices. i am so angry that they can be such wonderful people, especially to my children, and have these awful secrets that they live with and choose to hie instead of getting help.