I think there are lots of days where being a stay at home mom makes you feel like the movie Groundhog Day. Sometimes I feel like all I ever do is clean up the exact same things over and over again!!!!
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
9 comments:
Dust the furniture - when I complete the house - where I began is dusty again!
Cooking...I am not very creative and seems like I end up making the same stuff over and over.
LAUNDRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Changing poopy diapers.
I think there are lots of days where being a stay at home mom makes you feel like the movie Groundhog Day. Sometimes I feel like all I ever do is clean up the exact same things over and over again!!!!
Thing that continually annoys me is cleaning up after people in our break room at work.
I'm a mom, but not THEIR mom!
Getting out of bed... zzzzz...
At work...changing server tapes. Not hard, just never goes away.
At home, emptying the dishwasher/putting dishes away. Again not hard, but it never ends.
Shaving my legs!!!
Post a Comment