Thursday, December 17, 2009

Who is the hardest person for you to shop for at Christmas time?

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

FATHER-N-LAW!!!!!

Anonymous said...

My brother in law used to be until we quit exchanging gifts.

My father in law I left to my husband.

Anonymous said...

My Father hands down. He is rather well off, so he has EVERYTHING already. And if you try to get him some 'new' electronic, he'll never use it because "he's too busy to learn to use it, or doesn't have time to load it" or whatever. You can't give him gift cards because he never remembers to use them. He has a few (that must be expired by now)I gave him a few years back. It's very annoying to find gifts you give him and spend money on never used. I still have not bought him anything this year because I have no clue what to do!

Anonymous said...

My husband. I can only think of practical gifts for him, but I'd love to get him something unexpected and fun!

Anonymous said...

me.

Anonymous said...

my dad

Anonymous said...

7:57- use my idea! I made my dad a book off snapfish. It was a story about "on such and such date, Papa's angel was born..." and goes through favortie things they've done together. I've also done picture coffee mugs. This year it's coasters for him to take to work with pictures of his grandkids again. I guess this would only work if you had children though.

Next time you see giftcards in his wallet or desk, just take them back! It sounds like he'd never know!

Anonymous said...

My sister!

Anonymous said...

My brother.

12:10, are we related?

Anonymous said...

my hubby

Anonymous said...

My dad

Anonymous said...

3:16....nope, I don't have a brother.

Anonymous said...

7:11, neither does my brother..., lol