Tuesday, December 1, 2009

What one object in your house are you most embarrassed about owning?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Flesh Light

Anonymous said...

Granny Panties!! I swear I almost never wear them, but they are SO comfy when I'm knocked up ;) I would be mortified if someone knew I owned them!

Anonymous said...

That's it, granny pantys?!? I guess I should be ashamed of the ones I'm wearing with skid marks then?

Anonymous said...

Ok, that's disgusting! Yes, I'd be VERY ashamed of owning and still wearing those! Throw them out!!! LOL!!

Anonymous said...

There's nothing wrong with full-bottomed underwear, in my opinion.

I have plenty of other things to spend my money on than new panties. They are a badge of honor for me that represent choices that I make (not making a judgment on people who choose new unders more often than I), but trust me, I am no martyr of underwear. My husband does not get new ones often, either. He has a pair that we lovingly refer to as "the cheese grater." Maybe Santa will bring him some new ones.

Maybe the big folding table in our bedroom that doubles as a laundry pile and tv stand.

Anonymous said...

Probably any of the As Seen on TV stuff that we've (fallen for) collected over the years. It gets used once because it doesn't work and then gets sent to the closet where it sits and sits and sits until I decide to try it again and be surprised, yet again that it doesn't work.

And maybe the maternity shirts that I'm still sneaking into the wardrobe 2 and a half years later....that can't be a good sign.

Anonymous said...

What's flesh light?

Anonymous said...

So many things to choose....

just kidding.

Along the clothing line, I'd say my socks. That may sound wierd, but they are all stained and always look dirty. I get so embarrassed to take of my shoes around people!

Anonymous said...

This is disgusting but it's the truth. My "one week each month undergarments." No one should see those.

Other than that, the only thing that embarasses me is the mess. There is always a mess somewhere in the house.

Anonymous said...

Funny that so many people went to "undergarments" as embarassing.

Mess would also be true in our house.

Then there's that treadmill that never gets used ...

Anonymous said...

thighmaster -- thanks Suzanne Sommers

Anonymous said...

the mess...