This is an experiment to see how honest people can be if they don't have to identify themselves. Some silly, some deep, but all require honesty.
Monday, December 21, 2009
What outcome do you think should happen in this case?
11 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Is it really a question? The boy was abducted by it's mother and taken away without approval from the US. She's dead, and he is the father. Of course the father has EVERY right to his son. Don't even see another side to this case.
How about the fact that he has been with his Brazilian family since he was a toddler and has only seen his biological father once in 6 years? "Abducted" or not, this is the only family he has known.
Something had to be a muck in that family for the mom to have run in the first place.
He should be returned to his dad. I don't agree that something had to be 'a muck' for the Mom to run. There are lots of people who leave marriages for no good reason. It is not the father's fault he hasn't seen his son. It sounds like he has been fighting for him for a long time.
I'm sure there are emotional ties to the Brazilian family, but ask yourself this...if your child was abducted and was raised by another family that your child very likly became emotionally attached to, wouldn't you still want your child back?
I also don't believe that something had to be "a muck" for the mother to decide to leave. I've followed this story for a long time and from everything I have heard/read, it appears that she changed her mind.
I feel the worst for the boy because he is in a situation where he's being kept from a parent that loves him very much, and at the same time has a loyalty to the only family he remembers who appear to be manipulating him. I'm sure they are afraid of never seeing him again, but I bet if this had been handled correctly from the beginning, that wouldn't have been the case.
He must go back to his father. It may be hard, but he will see his father loves him a lot. That father can show him the many pictures and video's that he has with his son proving he has always loved him. I don't understand how this has dragged on so long? Why didn't our government speed this along?
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
11 comments:
Is it really a question? The boy was abducted by it's mother and taken away without approval from the US. She's dead, and he is the father. Of course the father has EVERY right to his son. Don't even see another side to this case.
I agree 7:37
I agree too. His loving, biological father should have all rights to custody!!!
I agree with 7:37 and really can't think of anything else to add!
How about the fact that he has been with his Brazilian family since he was a toddler and has only seen his biological father once in 6 years? "Abducted" or not, this is the only family he has known.
Something had to be a muck in that family for the mom to have run in the first place.
He should be returned to his dad. I don't agree that something had to be 'a muck' for the Mom to run. There are lots of people who leave marriages for no good reason. It is not the father's fault he hasn't seen his son. It sounds like he has been fighting for him for a long time.
He should be returned to his Dad, but he needs to be able to visit his family in Brazil regularly.
Returned to his father immediately!
I'm sure there are emotional ties to the Brazilian family, but ask yourself this...if your child was abducted and was raised by another family that your child very likly became emotionally attached to, wouldn't you still want your child back?
I also don't believe that something had to be "a muck" for the mother to decide to leave. I've followed this story for a long time and from everything I have heard/read, it appears that she changed her mind.
I feel the worst for the boy because he is in a situation where he's being kept from a parent that loves him very much, and at the same time has a loyalty to the only family he remembers who appear to be manipulating him. I'm sure they are afraid of never seeing him again, but I bet if this had been handled correctly from the beginning, that wouldn't have been the case.
He must go back to his father. It may be hard, but he will see his father loves him a lot. That father can show him the many pictures and video's that he has with his son proving he has always loved him. I don't understand how this has dragged on so long? Why didn't our government speed this along?
amok
Post a Comment