Monday, December 28, 2009

What’s something you’ve wanted to tell another person but you haven’t had the courage? What do you need to get off your chest?

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come to Christ.

Anonymous said...

Wow, 5 hours and only one post! How about a better ?, I think we did this one a few months ago.

What's something you'd like to tell your family after this holiday? Was it all you wanted it to be or what would you like to change?

Anonymous said...

Original question, Why did you steal the guitar and where is it?


I'll think about the other one and answer later.

Anonymous said...

Original Question
I'm so over you. Do not contact me anymore.

Anonymous said...

First one, I don't have anything to tell anyone that they haven't already heard!

Second one, The holiday was ok, I wish you guys would have made a bigger deal of it and your house smelled like the potty! Seriously, it did, do something about that SOON!! I know you are having plumbing issues but, geez!!

It was NOT all I wanted it to be and I'd like to change it!! MY wish for next year is that I get to host it again and make it like I always do, a big deal! I can't wait to hang tons of garland and lights and serve a huge meal with turkey AND ham, not just a crappy thrown together pos Christmas!

Anonymous said...

1st Q: I am so sick of this job, I am so over it. I would not be here unless I had to be. I'm also so over my coworkers too.

2nd Q: To my husband, I worked my tail off buying, wrapping and doing EVERYTHING. It would have been nice for at least some kind of gratitude for all the hard work I put in make this a great Christmas for our son, my family and YOUR family. Next year I need some help!

Anonymous said...

I would NEVER ever say anything to my mother-in-law, but it hurts me that can't stand me. If I dared to said anything she and my husband would say it is all in my head, but to me it comes across that she thinks I am a crappy, annoying mom and can't handle their basic needs.

Anonymous said...

1st question: The only person standing in the way of your happiness is you. Quit bitching, quit feeling sorry for yourself, and stop blaming other people. You are an awesome person, but I'm so sick of your negativity.

2nd question: Thanks for all your amazing gifts and generosity... I probably don't say often enough how much I appreciate all you do.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the food, because it's the last nice thing I'll ever do for you.

Anonymous said...

7:20, what does that mean?

Anonymous said...

You do play favorites. It's so obvious that people that aren't related to you even talk about it. Matter of fact my kids are starting to notice and that is why you don't hear from us as often.

As for the second question, I think that you should just start your own blog instead of trying to control this one.

Shelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I would love to tell my mom what I really think of her and that she shouldn't be surprised if my dad leaves her again because she is controlling. And she thinks all his womanizing, porn .. etc is OK. WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and you will never be able to keep my kids ever again!

8:42- are you in my family? Ours favors the boys!

Anonymous said...

1. Open your eyes and see that you are in an idolatrous cult. You love the organization and your status in it more than you love Christ.

2. I love our family. We pulled it together and had a perfect holiday. Thanks for all of the help and for getting along so well. This may have been our best one ever.

Anonymous said...

First question. You drive me absolutely crazy. You are a control freak b---- and you make everyone's lives at work miserable. Please get over yourself.

Second question. I want to tell my MIL to stop playing favorites with her grandkids. It's annoying and transparent. We're all really tired of it.

Anonymous said...

I would tell my mum to get a life and stop taking every thing I say as a personal attack against her.

Anonymous said...

how can she not take "get a life" from her daughter as a personal attack?

Anonymous said...

12:26 - I feel your pain! We should go out for drinks =)