This is an experiment to see how honest people can be if they don't have to identify themselves. Some silly, some deep, but all require honesty.
Thursday, December 31, 2009
What do you hope to see happen in 2010?
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I would hope to have a healthy happy baby boy in April. Start building our house on our farm land. After baby born, I HAVE to get more healthy and lose weight. Hope my company gets in a better position, or me find a better job. One can only hope I guess....Here's to the New Year!
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
9 comments:
I would hope to have a healthy happy baby boy in April. Start building our house on our farm land. After baby born, I HAVE to get more healthy and lose weight. Hope my company gets in a better position, or me find a better job. One can only hope I guess....Here's to the New Year!
i hope to find some more friends.
Spiritual growth. More time in prayer. Less craziness and more peace. A big raise for my husband!
I hope to get further on my house and to get engaged!
I hope that my husband can find a job that he is happy with and therefore as a family we can feel more settled.
To fall more in love with Jesus!
To become debt free (with the exception of our mortgage)!
For my mom to get a clue that she has faults too!
Post a Comment