This is an experiment to see how honest people can be if they don't have to identify themselves. Some silly, some deep, but all require honesty.
Monday, December 14, 2009
What are your thoughts on the Tiger Woods scandal?
20 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow. I feel sorry for his wife and children, how humilitating for the whole world to know that your husband/father is a dirtbag. If I were his wife and he was repentent and wanted to save his family I would tell him he has to leave golf for AT LEAST a year for him to try to save his family, get counseling, etc. Also, I wouldn't trust him with a phone or leaving him by himself for a llooooonnng time and I wouldn't let him touch me again until he got tested for every possible STD.
What kind of women want to come forward and be known as one of the mistressess?? There parents must be so proud!
I'm really sick of it and I just don't care. I don't think he's really that big of deal for the media to not shut up about it.
It's horrible for his kids and if I was his wife I'd never take him back or go to counseling. It wouldn't matter how repentent he was. That many women????
I feel sad for his family, and for him for the choices he's made. I also think it's ridiculous that he's been harassed by the media for not spilling every single detail of his life. I think he made a good choice in taking himself out of the spotlight and golf to focus on his family. I hope he and his wife are able to work through this.
I agree with 6:08 about the women who have come forward as being mistresses. What people will do for 15 minutes of fame and (I'm sure they hope) money is really sad.
I think it turned out to be bigger than it should be only because he was regarded in the media as being so 'perfect'. If it had been a football or basketball player, I bet it wouldn't have been such a surprise. He's one of the best golfer's ever, and his personal life (as sad as it is) is none of my business.
Who cares? I'm so sick of hearing about it. His skanky mistresses want 15 minutes of fame... and we give it to them. Crap like this is the reason I don't want the news, or any entertainment shows. Lame!!
This is another example of the broken world we live in. I pray for Tiger and his family to find Jesus, because without Him, nothing will ever be fixed or right. Very very sad, and another example of what the enemy can to do all of our lives.
I think it's disgusting what he did. It has definitely had too much publicity and so I'm sick of hearing about it, but I really hope that everyone gives him a second chance. Hopefully he'll prove to himself and everyone else that he really can be the good guy we all thought he was.
I think his wife is doing so well and Really hope she leaves him and doesn't stay. As one said, Has he even thought about std's?!? What about their baby? How can you have an affair when you have such a beautiful family at home!
How come they have all text messages and emails between the two!?! I didn't realize Everything I test or email can and will be useed against me! I hope this goes to show that when you are a star, women will do anything to bring you down, so DON'T cheat!!
I hope they both turn to the Lord to heal their marriage. GOD HATES DIVORCE! I would never say to "I hope she leaves him." Yes this sucks. But there is opportunity here to turn to God for Him to heal their marriage. For them to walk in forgiveness and grace.
10:58 -- Yeah, God hates divorce. But she would be well within her scriptural rights to walk away, because he's been unfaithful.
That is, if they're even considering what scripture says in this case.
Just to show you, gentlemen -- keep it in your pants. Tiger's $92 million in endorsements is in jeopardy. Nike Golf will keep him, because they're sunk without him. Tag Heuer will keep him because luxury brands are never hit hard by spokesperson scandal (probably because of the lax morality of the rich). And EA Sports, where he has his video game franchise, will keep him because 18 to 25 year old gamers don't care what he did, and maybe will buy MORE games because of it.
His income will suffer because of his foolin' around. This kind of bad behavior has far-reaching consequences.
Hilarious 11:46! "...probably because of the lax morality of the rich." Talk about a freaking over-generalization! Do you know any poor people who have “lax morality”? Being “rich” doesn’t necessarily incline a person toward immorality. And by the way, if you live in the US, have a roof over your head, running water, electricity, and more than one pair of shoes you are in the top 1% of wealth in the world.
I don't think it would be getting THIS much coverage in the media if he hadn't had such a sqeaky clean image. I think it's sad...sad that his family is having to deal with something so painful in the spotlight...sad that his "good-guy" image has been tarnished (there aren't many celebrity good-guys out there). I truly believe he has a problem and I hope that he will get the help he needs.
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
20 comments:
Wow. I feel sorry for his wife and children, how humilitating for the whole world to know that your husband/father is a dirtbag. If I were his wife and he was repentent and wanted to save his family I would tell him he has to leave golf for AT LEAST a year for him to try to save his family, get counseling, etc. Also, I wouldn't trust him with a phone or leaving him by himself for a llooooonnng time and I wouldn't let him touch me again until he got tested for every possible STD.
What kind of women want to come forward and be known as one of the mistressess?? There parents must be so proud!
I'm really sick of it and I just don't care. I don't think he's really that big of deal for the media to not shut up about it.
It's horrible for his kids and if I was his wife I'd never take him back or go to counseling. It wouldn't matter how repentent he was. That many women????
It doesn't involve me so I don't really need to hear about it.
I feel sad for his family, and for him for the choices he's made. I also think it's ridiculous that he's been harassed by the media for not spilling every single detail of his life. I think he made a good choice in taking himself out of the spotlight and golf to focus on his family. I hope he and his wife are able to work through this.
I agree with 6:08 about the women who have come forward as being mistresses. What people will do for 15 minutes of fame and (I'm sure they hope) money is really sad.
I think it turned out to be bigger than it should be only because he was regarded in the media as being so 'perfect'. If it had been a football or basketball player, I bet it wouldn't have been such a surprise. He's one of the best golfer's ever, and his personal life (as sad as it is) is none of my business.
To the first poster - you are going a little overboard. I feel sorry for your husband.
I think the first poster sounds very smart actually. I would write the same thing, well I would probably trust him alone and with a phone.
I think he deserves every bit of of ridicule he is receiving. I am totally disgusted by his actions.
Who cares? I'm so sick of hearing about it. His skanky mistresses want 15 minutes of fame... and we give it to them. Crap like this is the reason I don't want the news, or any entertainment shows. Lame!!
This is another example of the broken world we live in. I pray for Tiger and his family to find Jesus, because without Him, nothing will ever be fixed or right. Very very sad, and another example of what the enemy can to do all of our lives.
I think his wife is handling it very well. I'm glad she isn't communicating with the press.
I think it's disgusting what he did. It has definitely had too much publicity and so I'm sick of hearing about it, but I really hope that everyone gives him a second chance. Hopefully he'll prove to himself and everyone else that he really can be the good guy we all thought he was.
I am the first poster, what are you talking about??? Why do you feel sorry for MY husband?
I think his wife is doing so well and Really hope she leaves him and doesn't stay. As one said, Has he even thought about std's?!? What about their baby? How can you have an affair when you have such a beautiful family at home!
How come they have all text messages and emails between the two!?! I didn't realize Everything I test or email can and will be useed against me! I hope this goes to show that when you are a star, women will do anything to bring you down, so DON'T cheat!!
I hope they both turn to the Lord to heal their marriage. GOD HATES DIVORCE! I would never say to "I hope she leaves him." Yes this sucks. But there is opportunity here to turn to God for Him to heal their marriage. For them to walk in forgiveness and grace.
10:58 -- Yeah, God hates divorce. But she would be well within her scriptural rights to walk away, because he's been unfaithful.
That is, if they're even considering what scripture says in this case.
Just to show you, gentlemen -- keep it in your pants. Tiger's $92 million in endorsements is in jeopardy. Nike Golf will keep him, because they're sunk without him. Tag Heuer will keep him because luxury brands are never hit hard by spokesperson scandal (probably because of the lax morality of the rich). And EA Sports, where he has his video game franchise, will keep him because 18 to 25 year old gamers don't care what he did, and maybe will buy MORE games because of it.
His income will suffer because of his foolin' around. This kind of bad behavior has far-reaching consequences.
I blame Obama.
Hahaha. I love the Obama comment. I blame Obama for everything too ;) LOL!!
Hilarious 11:46! "...probably because of the lax morality of the rich." Talk about a freaking over-generalization! Do you know any poor people who have “lax morality”? Being “rich” doesn’t necessarily incline a person toward immorality. And by the way, if you live in the US, have a roof over your head, running water, electricity, and more than one pair of shoes you are in the top 1% of wealth in the world.
I don't think it would be getting THIS much coverage in the media if he hadn't had such a sqeaky clean image. I think it's sad...sad that his family is having to deal with something so painful in the spotlight...sad that his "good-guy" image has been tarnished (there aren't many celebrity good-guys out there). I truly believe he has a problem and I hope that he will get the help he needs.
Post a Comment