This is an experiment to see how honest people can be if they don't have to identify themselves. Some silly, some deep, but all require honesty.
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
When you retire, how will you spend the money you invested?
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Lots of traveling, on the grandkids and giving it away. We have been saving for retirement since we were first married, so hopefully we should have a nice chunk of money to live on.
Retirement???? Somehow I don't see that happening. But if I did, I would spend my time and money our farm I hope to get going soon. With horse and other animals. And of course if I'm lucky enough to be granted grandchildren, to spend my time and money with them also. I'll throw a little travel in there too!
I would like to travel. I also want to get a lake house and boat so my family will want to hang out with me still!! I must be #1 super granny of course... :)
Travel, Grandkids, etc. I would like to do mission work actually after we retire too.
Hopefully there will still be at least 2 million left in the estate after we die. (And no, we are not rich - current salary is less than $50k/year) I think it would be fun to divide it evenly among random people I don't know very well, and leave it missionaries and charities and of course my kids.
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
6 comments:
Lots of traveling, on the grandkids and giving it away. We have been saving for retirement since we were first married, so hopefully we should have a nice chunk of money to live on.
Retirement???? Somehow I don't see that happening. But if I did, I would spend my time and money our farm I hope to get going soon. With horse and other animals. And of course if I'm lucky enough to be granted grandchildren, to spend my time and money with them also. I'll throw a little travel in there too!
spoiling Brenna and Piper!
I would like to travel. I also want to get a lake house and boat so my family will want to hang out with me still!! I must be #1 super granny of course... :)
Travel, Grandkids, etc. I would like to do mission work actually after we retire too.
Hopefully there will still be at least 2 million left in the estate after we die. (And no, we are not rich - current salary is less than $50k/year) I think it would be fun to divide it evenly among random people I don't know very well, and leave it missionaries and charities and of course my kids.
All on myself!
Post a Comment