Having to watch my son in the hospital and not being able to hold him while they injected a chemical into his chest to help remove an infection around his lung
It started when my bro and sis-in-law split up. It sent him spiraling down trying to kill himself twice and landing in jail. This was on top of caring for my husband who was getting Chemo treatments. The hardest part of it was me thinking I could fix him, help him, rescue him. I drove myself crazy....
Having my best friend confess to me she had been raped in the past, by her now ex-husband while they were dating. How could she marry him after that? How could I have kept my mouth shut when I never liked him from the beginning and never wanted them to get married?
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
7 comments:
Having to watch my son in the hospital and not being able to hold him while they injected a chemical into his chest to help remove an infection around his lung
Yesterday I mentioned the best part of 2009 my husband going into rehab.
My worst part of 2009 was right before my husband went into rehab (we almost got divorced).
Was having my son talked into doing something he said no to twice but the older boy kept at him till my poor son gave in.
It started when my bro and sis-in-law split up. It sent him spiraling down trying to kill himself twice and landing in jail. This was on top of caring for my husband who was getting Chemo treatments. The hardest part of it was me thinking I could fix him, help him, rescue him. I drove myself crazy....
Having my best friend confess to me she had been raped in the past, by her now ex-husband while they were dating. How could she marry him after that? How could I have kept my mouth shut when I never liked him from the beginning and never wanted them to get married?
losing a family member
Post a Comment