Thursday, December 24, 2009

If you could change ONE choice you made over the last 10 years what would it be?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did we finally find a post no one wants to comment on? Or is everyone just busy with Christmas Eve? Hmm....well, I'll go.

I would have said "not interested" and run in the other direction from the guy I dated at the end of high school, first part of college.

Anonymous said...

Having an affair.

Anonymous said...

To Spank our kids. We only did it a few times and for ME it was awful seeing their little faces cry in fear!! They are still little (under 6) and I will never spank them again for anything petty. Now, running out in front of a car or something very serious, we'll see when/if that time arises!

Anonymous said...

It would have to be something financial, not sure quite what, though.

Anonymous said...

I would have waited until marriage to have sex

Anonymous said...

To have never lit up a smoke.

Anonymous said...

2:36, don't feel so bad, even OBAMA spanked his kids! LMAO!

Anonymous said...

2:36, why do you feel bad about spanking? Now spanking and abuse are different, are you talking about abusing?

We spank out of love, I want to correct my children so they will do what is right. We don't spank out of anger and we tell them how many spanks they are getting so it isn't out of control. We spank for disobedience, whether running out of in front of a car or not obeying when we say to go do something.

Anonymous said...

Financial decisions!