This is an experiment to see how honest people can be if they don't have to identify themselves. Some silly, some deep, but all require honesty.
Thursday, December 10, 2009
If 50 people in your age group were selected randomly, how many do you think you would find leading a happier life than yours?
13 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I think there are differnt degrees or different areas of my life that would be more happy and less happy than others, but I bet I would fall in the middle somewhere
50/50 ?????? (I know, lame answer). But really it depends on when you ask me, I can be kind of moody. Also it would depend on how honest they were about the question. Not many people want to really admit they are not happy about their life.
I think at least half of them SHOULD be happier than me. I have a lot in my life to be really frustrated about, but I try really hard to remind myself that things could be worse and that just like it frustrates me what people take for granted, I KNOW there are others out there that probably feel that way about me. I have a job and I have a roof over my head and I'm trying to be content with just that.
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
13 comments:
I think there are differnt degrees or different areas of my life that would be more happy and less happy than others, but I bet I would fall in the middle somewhere
50/50 ?????? (I know, lame answer). But really it depends on when you ask me, I can be kind of moody. Also it would depend on how honest they were about the question. Not many people want to really admit they are not happy about their life.
less than 10: I may be blissfuly naive or blissfully ignorant but I am blissful.
not very many. I am blessed to have been learning contentment, so whatever the circumstance I can choose to be happy!
6 months ago I would have said quite a few maybe 20 today, 5.
I would say the majority would be happier because they would most likely be newlyweds without kids or having fun being single.
maybe 6
soooo subjective! What makes them happy won't make me happy.
So I'm going to say Zero. I'm leading the happiest life out of 50 random people my age.
I bet 10 are happier than me.
the grass always looks greener on the other side. but the truth is that everyone has problems.
Zero happier. I hope many are tied with me for happiness.
Nice answer 5:11
I think at least half of them SHOULD be happier than me. I have a lot in my life to be really frustrated about, but I try really hard to remind myself that things could be worse and that just like it frustrates me what people take for granted, I KNOW there are others out there that probably feel that way about me. I have a job and I have a roof over my head and I'm trying to be content with just that.
Post a Comment