Thursday, December 3, 2009

Approximately how much money do you require each month to support every aspect of your lifestyle, taking everything into account?

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

About 1500...give or take.

Anonymous said...

4800

Anonymous said...

5000

Anonymous said...

Just meeting the basic bills (no savings, retirement, church giving, etc.) it would be about 2000.

Anonymous said...

About 2000 (that does not count church, retirement, savings, etc)

Anonymous said...

Okay, my first one didn't post and so I reposted and now both are there, lol

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I'm a SAHM

Anonymous said...

about $4,000.. including everything.. giving to church, car payments, eating out... mostly necessities but a little fun.

Anonymous said...

I would say around $4000 for everything.

Anonymous said...

Let's see...$400 for food, $200 for gas $600 for cars I think? $1000 for house. $350-400 for church/other organizations. Not sure on school loans maybe $150? Then medical/insurance/401k/anything else....no clue!

Anonymous said...

Check this out. It's interesting in light of this discussion.

http://www.globalrichlist.com/

Anonymous said...

1500 a month?!! That is my house payment. Do you own your own home? We live beyond our monthly income and have been watching our savings get smaller and smaller. We are currently in the process of fixing our situation. We should get rid of all of our wants and stick to our needs.

Anonymous said...

Around $3200-$3500. That includes everything, even miscellaneous fun stuff.

Anonymous said...

$4500

Anonymous said...

I used to say we couldn't live on less than 3500 or 4000 a month. Our current situation has shown us we can live on less that 2000 a month without sacrificing our giving to the church.

Anonymous said...

I would say say around $1700 a month. We both work and have been very careful about our decisions. Our combined monthly income is around $4700. We bought a small, older home and have no car payments. We do have a small student loan payment. We have no credit card debt whatsoever. Because we live so carefully, we are able to give A LOT and save some. We have made our giving a high priority and are able to be more generous than many people who make much more money that we do. I hope we always maintain these priorities.

Anonymous said...

Did anybody go to globalrichlist.com? It shows you how your income compares with 6 billion people.