Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What do you want to say...confess....get off your chest...?

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you'd talk to me instead of your best friend.

Anonymous said...

I dont like rude people! They are irritating, and should just learn to keep their mouths shut...!
Oh and I also dont like those people who think they know everything about everything... gets annoying quite quickly. I think I would know better than you what happened when my son was in-utero! GRRR! lol... I feel better now!

Anonymous said...

i think it would have been better if we hadn't gotten the cat. i wish we hadn't, and i'm tired of dealing with it.

Anonymous said...

I wish my husband liked me as much as the tv....I want to connect with you, please give me some time.

Anonymous said...

I cheated on him. I stopped the other relationship in full, but I haven't told my husband. I just can't. It's hard to live with the guilt.

Anonymous said...

there is a "friend" that I wish would move away or die. I think my life would be a lot easier if her and her family were not here anymore. I keep hoping that they will need to move because of a job change, or hope that die instantly in a car crash.

Anonymous said...

I WILL not let you walk all over me, anymore.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to sit on my ass and just watch tv when I get home from work too...BUT there are things that have to be done, like dinner, laundry, homework, dishes, baths....but you go ahead and sit there and not do one dang thing to help us!!! And then act annoyed when I ask you to do something!

Anonymous said...

I like to flirt (A LOT) with my husbands friends and my friends husbands.

Anonymous said...

I wish I had a best friend. I have many friends, but not one person that I tell everything to. I am very jeoulous of those who do.

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way. I have lots of friends, but I am still lonely quite often.

Anonymous said...

My sister-in-law has caused so much greif in my family and has now convinced my brother to have nothing at all to do with us anymore. They even send back letters that are sent to them. She's had breast cancer three times. I secretly wish it would just do her in.

Anonymous said...

I'M PREGNANT!!!

Anonymous said...

I sometimes wish my husband would die so I can get the insurance money, buy a new house and fall in love with someone I am really attracted to instead of being "stuck" in this marriage.

Anonymous said...

Me to with the friends. Can be lonely in a crowd of people I would call friends. But not one is close to share it all with. Not one friend to call & talk with every day.

Anonymous said...

I might be pregnant. My husband and I had "unprotected" sex on Christmas day, and now I am feeling tired, hungry and moody all the time, but I haven't taken a pregnancy test yet. Even though we weren't exactly "planning" it, I am really hoping that I am pregnant. I want another baby.

Anonymous said...

I'd rather be at work than at home.

Anonymous said...

I just want this other man out of my life and out of my head. I want to be able to focus solely on my husband...and it's so hard. Especially when your husband doesn't even try.

Anonymous said...

I've been talking to an old boyfriend online, and I've enjoyed it. I need to stop. Thank goodness he lives far away. (I am married)

Anonymous said...

I wish you would stop playing video games.Our cildren need you and so do I.

Anonymous said...

I want to have more babies. But there's no way we can afford to have any more. I wish my life weren't defined by money, or our lack of it.

Anonymous said...

his kid (not ours) has been a thorn in my side for years. i've tried but i just dont care anymore.
I cant wait till the kid is an adult and i can say exactly what i think of this kid to their face

Anonymous said...

Something could happen to me and the only way anyone would know is because I didn't show up to work and they would talk bad about me before they took the time to find out where I was.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I suspect 90% of marriages are a sham entered into by people afraid to be alone. Reading some of these comments doesn't help.

Anonymous said...

I take others pictures off of their myspace and facebook and make fake pages and make "friends" and lie about my whole life. They all tell me it's my personality they love. To be honest I don't have that many friends because I'm a very shy person and I tend to be a butthole towards people I don't know when they have what I want (popularity, love, clothes, etc.) I have these "friends" on the internet and I tell them I love them and I'll meet them but I never do. I have been doing this for atleast 6 years now. I lie to my real friends and tell them I know the persons. I date these friends from the internet and lie to my real friends and tell them that I met them here or there with this friend or that friend. I want to confess it all to them, but I don't want to lose them and make them feel like everything I've ever said was a lie, because it really isn't. I want to just finish school and then delete all the fake pictures, fake pages, and lose contact with all my friends, even the bestfriends, and move somewhere far and start brand new.