Friday, January 23, 2009

Reader Rally

The first one here leave a question in the comment section. The rest of us will answer YOUR question. Just keep in mind the goal of this blog. Make people think and be honest with themselves. I look forward to seeing what you are curious about.

40 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is one thing you need to tell a good friend-i.e. advice, secrets about yourself, or just things that bug you about them.

Anonymous said...

You need to dress more your age.

Anonymous said...

You really are turning into your mother, no matter how often you say you don't want to be like her.

Anonymous said...

you need to face the fact that you are as dishonest as the people you call liars

Anonymous said...

You don't always have to be the boss, it's not always about what you want to do.

Anonymous said...

practice what you preach

treat others with the respect you expect

Anonymous said...

You don't need to have another child until you can afford the one you have.

Anonymous said...

YOU HAVE 2 KIDS YOU CAN'T AFFORD....WE, THE TAX PAYERS ARE PAYING FOR THEIR FOOD, HOUSING, AND HEALTH!! WHY WOULD YOU GO GET PREGNANT AGAIN??? THE WELFARE SYSTEM SHOULD TIE YOUR TUBES! WHEN "YOU" CAN AFFORD TO STAND ON YOUR OWN 2 FEET AND QUIT DEPENDING ON HANDOUTS, "YOU" PAY TO HAVE YOUR TUBES UNTIED AND THEN HAVE ANOTHER ONE!

Anonymous said...

Sad that this many people have such awful things to say to their friends.

Anonymous said...

I wish we were closer, the way things used to be.

Anonymous said...

You really are a much better mother than you think you are. Yes you loose your patience with your kids now and then, but you recognize it and try to fix it. And you have great kids. I'm glad you're my friend, even though I don't tell you that near enough.

Anonymous said...

You make me want to be a better person.

Anonymous said...

I would date you in a second.

Anonymous said...

I'm pregnant.

Anonymous said...

I wish I had your boobs!

Anonymous said...

Just curious about the poster who said "I would date you in a second". Is this a guy/girl thing or a girl/girl thing?

Anonymous said...

I made out with your husband.

Anonymous said...

girl/guy

Anonymous said...

It was a girl/girl thing.

Anonymous said...

I was the last poster, I mean to say that I have also had those feelings and it was girl/girl.

Anonymous said...

ssMe and your husband had sex on your bed. And I will never be able to tell you.

Anonymous said...

Give me a sign!

Anonymous said...

Just because you get FIRED from your job, and have repeated problems throughout your career does not mean that God is going to bless you.

God gave you a job and your lazy but got FIRED, honorably of course(like it matters) Do something with your life, put the games, comic books, movies, tv and other toys away and get a JOB!

If you don't take care of what God has blessed you with, does not mean that you are going to get an awesome job now.

Anonymous said...

you need to get your child to sleep in her room. it's time, well past time.

Anonymous said...

If you want to be a stay at home mom, then do it. Don't keep working and giving excusses that you couldn't make it on one paycheck. We all make it on one paycheck, we just don't get our nails done every week, and our hair done more than once a month. It takes love and sacrifice to be a SAHM, and personally I think you enjoy the time away from your
kid(s) more than you should. Droping them off at daycare when you could be at home taking care of them is not LOVE.

Anonymous said...

I miss you so much it hurts.

I'm concerned about the weight you've gained because of your health.

I feel like I don't do as much for you as you do for me.

(Those are 3 different friends)

Anonymous said...

I am not really that sad that we aren't close anymore

Anonymous said...

I'm so thankful that you saw past my flaws and accepted me for who I am. I hope we stay close.

Anonymous said...

You are too busy in other peoples business.

Anonymous said...

I wish you cared more about your health.

Anonymous said...

I think you drink to much alcohol, I do not want my children around you

Anonymous said...

I think you are abusive to your children. I know you are aware of it but you are not changing fast enough.

Anonymous said...

Just say "no" sometimes. You do way too much for others and are forgeting about self.

Anonymous said...

I think you are a really selfish person. The only reason you do nice things for other people is so people will brag on you, and that is not a good reason. You also need to realize everything is not about you.

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid I rely more upon you than you do upon me.

Anonymous said...

To the SAHM poster, you come across as really jusgmental.

I am a working mom. I can't even tell you the last time I got my hair done, let alone my nails. The money I bring in is not a frivolity in my household.

I would love to be a SAHM. Or have my husband be a SAHD. But that is not a reality for us.

And seriously, not all women are wired the same way. And if some mom needs a few hours away so that she can be good to her kids, and if she has the support to do that, then good for her for knowing that.

You sound like you have found your calling. Good. Go with that. But don't judge moms who can't or don't want to.

Anonymous said...

To "1:04pm"

The pretext of my criticism is that this person is always saying, "I wish I could be a SAHM", but her actions and her spending habits speak louder.

Don't pretend that some other woman or day care can raise your children as well as you can.

I don't judge mothers who can't but I do judge those who don't want to.

Anonymous said...

To January 23, 2009 2:22 PM...

I can only begin to imagine how difficult it would be to tell your friend about your affair with her husband, but I think--if you truly love her--you should tell her the truth. She'll be angry for a long time, you might lose her friendship over it, but she would want to know what kind of man she is married to.

Anonymous said...

I would tell my bf that she is a horrible mom/wife. Locks on the outside of your kids doors for your own peace, is not good! When your hubby says I only want 1 kid, it's not time to 'accidentally' get preg with #4! SAHM means just that! Stay at home and raise your kids, quit sending them to daycare so you can have 'alone time!' UGH! If we weren't cousins and friends for the past 15 years, we wouldn't be friends at all!

Anonymous said...

stop hitting on my sister!