This is an experiment to see how honest people can be if they don't have to identify themselves. Some silly, some deep, but all require honesty.
Friday, January 2, 2009
Reader Rally
The first one here leave a question in the comment section. The rest of us will answer YOUR question. Just keep in mind the goal of this blog. Make people think and be honest with themselves. I look forward to seeing what you are curious about.
29 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Were you a virgin on your wedding day? If not, how many sexual partners have you had and how does that "number" affect you today?
We had only been with each other. It's still not an excuse not to wait, because you should...but I'm so glad we have only been with each other and I pray it will always be that way.
And to answer the other part of the question, even though we had only had sex with each other, I had done EVERYTHING, and I mean everything else with a bunch of guys!! Like 6 other guys. After 13 years I think it still bothers him all that I did that back in those days. He makes comments about it now and then. It makes me sick to think about sometimes too. And now that I have a duaghter it bothers me even more.
I was not and he was. I'd only had one other partner. We weren't exactly innocent before our wedding and I think the guilt about my past has definitely affected me although he has never held it against me.
No, I was not a virgin and neither was he. We both had numerous partners. I had five and he had many. He didn't want to tell me the exact number, and I never wanted to know.
I was not a virgin on my wedding day... however my now husband was my first and only partner. He on the other hand has had quite a few and swears he will NEVER reveal the number to me. :( I wish he would but part of me doesnt want to know.
Neither one of us were virgins. We both know each of us had lots of partners before we got married and we accept it and never asked for a number. It has never come up and has never been a problem.
Just wondering, for those that were virgins when you married what decade did are you in? Was wondering if the virgins are our older posters. Or are our virgins younger when they married.
my wife and i were both virgins and were both in serious relationships before we met each other. i had dated one girl for 3 years and another for over 1 year before we met and started dating. we were married in the late 90's and were 20 when we married. i think it is the best and most difficult decision i have ever made and stuck to. i wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. people have a hard time believing me when they ask me (probably because i am such a stud they know i should be a playa.) i only hope my children will see the importance of such a commitment.
We had sex 4 months after we started dating. We are each others only partners, ever. But we had sex for 5 or 6 years before we got married. I'm very thankful we have never been with anyone else.
I am 27 and got married 2 years ago and my husband is the same age. We were both virgins when we got married and I am so thankful! Non-Christian friends thought I was crazy and that it is totally uncool to wait. BUT ITS WORTH IT!!! even today in 2009. :)
No, I was not a virgin on my wedding day--neither was my husband. I have had 2 other partners before my husband and he had one other. We did not wait until we were married either. Not affected by mine or his...(I was 22 and he was 25 when we got married 6 years ago.)
Yes, we were both virgins when we were married ten years ago. We were in our early twenty's. I'm glad and actually proud of that fact, especially now that we have kids because we will be able to teach them by example that it is possible to wait untill marriage.
We were both virgins when we got married 6 years ago, at the ages of 20 and 21. I'm so thankful for that, but do regret that we went a little too far in our "playing" before getting married. We had also both done a lot of "messing around" with other people before we met.
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
29 comments:
Were you a virgin on your wedding day? If not, how many sexual partners have you had and how does that "number" affect you today?
yes, we both were!
We were technical virgins.
I wish we had had more self control then, but I am so thankful our only sexual encounters were with each other.
He is and, hopefully, will always be my only sexual partner.
no, I was not, I had been with 6 others before him.
We had only been with each other. It's still not an excuse not to wait, because you should...but I'm so glad we have only been with each other and I pray it will always be that way.
My husband was not a virgin, and we had sex 6 months before we got married. My husband is the only person that I've slept with.
We were not. We had sex about 2 months after our first date, and were each others only partners.
And to answer the other part of the question, even though we had only had sex with each other, I had done EVERYTHING, and I mean everything else with a bunch of guys!! Like 6 other guys. After 13 years I think it still bothers him all that I did that back in those days. He makes comments about it now and then. It makes me sick to think about sometimes too. And now that I have a duaghter it bothers me even more.
I was not and he was. I'd only had one other partner. We weren't exactly innocent before our wedding and I think the guilt about my past has definitely affected me although he has never held it against me.
No we both were not virgins.Both had one other partner that I know of. Never asked if he had any other.
We had sex together before our wedding.
It has not affect me negatively. It is part of my life and made me who I am.
No. Three people. Not including my husband.
No, I was not a virgin and neither was he. We both had numerous partners. I had five and he had many. He didn't want to tell me the exact number, and I never wanted to know.
I was not a virgin on my wedding day... however my now husband was my first and only partner. He on the other hand has had quite a few and swears he will NEVER reveal the number to me. :( I wish he would but part of me doesnt want to know.
Yes, I was. I am really proud of that because I know how hard it was to wait.
Neither one of us were virgins. We both know each of us had lots of partners before we got married and we accept it and never asked for a number. It has never come up and has never been a problem.
Yes we both were...technically. We had both experimented but had not had intercourse.
Just wondering, for those that were virgins when you married what decade did are you in? Was wondering if the virgins are our older posters. Or are our virgins younger when they married.
I was 25 when I got married. That was roughly 10 years ago.
My spouse is the only partner I have had. We never had intercourse, but did cross some personal boundaries we established in our relationship.
Same here, but 8 years ago.
my wife and i were both virgins and were both in serious relationships before we met each other. i had dated one girl for 3 years and another for over 1 year before we met and started dating. we were married in the late 90's and were 20 when we married. i think it is the best and most difficult decision i have ever made and stuck to. i wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. people have a hard time believing me when they ask me (probably because i am such a stud they know i should be a playa.) i only hope my children will see the importance of such a commitment.
just kidding about the playa comment by the way -- haha :)
We had sex 4 months after we started dating. We are each others only partners, ever. But we had sex for 5 or 6 years before we got married. I'm very thankful we have never been with anyone else.
Sadly no I was not. I have however had only one partner, my husband. I am very glad for that,
I was married 8 yrs ago and in my 20's and was a virgin. My husband was not. It has greatly affected our relationship!
I am 27 and got married 2 years ago and my husband is the same age. We were both virgins when we got married and I am so thankful! Non-Christian friends thought I was crazy and that it is totally uncool to wait. BUT ITS WORTH IT!!! even today in 2009. :)
no. not by far. im sad that i lost my virginity so young but i am glad that i wasnt a virgin on my wedding day.
No, I was not a virgin on my wedding day--neither was my husband. I have had 2 other partners before my husband and he had one other. We did not wait until we were married either. Not affected by mine or his...(I was 22 and he was 25 when we got married 6 years ago.)
Yes, we were both virgins when we were married ten years ago. We were in our early twenty's. I'm glad and actually proud of that fact, especially now that we have kids because we will be able to teach them by example that it is possible to wait untill marriage.
We were both virgins when we got married 6 years ago, at the ages of 20 and 21. I'm so thankful for that, but do regret that we went a little too far in our "playing" before getting married. We had also both done a lot of "messing around" with other people before we met.
Post a Comment