This is an experiment to see how honest people can be if they don't have to identify themselves. Some silly, some deep, but all require honesty.
Scarlett in Gone With The Wind.
Any role that sleeps with Brad Pitt :)
Any role where the girl gets the cute/good/perfect guy.
Anything that resembles Kate Hudson.
Definitely Baby on Dirty Dancing! How hot is that role!! 'I carried..a watermelon' ;)
Scarlett O'hara! I was actually named after her and I also have the dark hair and green eyes! What a beauty!
maria sound of music. can i keep the voice and the figure?
I'm a Julia Roberts "want-to-be" -love all her movies, especially Darby Shaw in the Pelican Brief.
Jessie from Saved by the Bell in Showgirls
bella in twilight
Meg Ryan in Sleepless in Seatle, or You've Got Mail.I can't stand her as a person but I like both those roles and the romance, and I guess I must have a thing for Tom Hanks!
Weezer on Steele Magnolias
Michelle Pfeifer on Grease 2...always loved that movie, and that role! "I wanna cool rider...c-o-o-l, r-i-d-e-r"
Any role that pays enough for my hubby and I to buy a new home, go on some fantastic vacations, pay for a housekeeper and have another kiddo :)
Any movie where I get to be President of the United States.
Any of Christian Bales' ladies in Batman. or lil Grey with Mcsteamy
Any role starring opposite POTUS. And I think I know who chose Weezer!!
Post a Comment
17 comments:
Scarlett in Gone With The Wind.
Any role that sleeps with Brad Pitt :)
Any role where the girl gets the cute/good/perfect guy.
Anything that resembles Kate Hudson.
Definitely Baby on Dirty Dancing! How hot is that role!! 'I carried..a watermelon' ;)
Scarlett O'hara! I was actually named after her and I also have the dark hair and green eyes! What a beauty!
maria sound of music. can i keep the voice and the figure?
I'm a Julia Roberts "want-to-be" -love all her movies, especially Darby Shaw in the Pelican Brief.
Jessie from Saved by the Bell in Showgirls
bella in twilight
Meg Ryan in Sleepless in Seatle, or You've Got Mail.
I can't stand her as a person but I like both those roles and the romance, and I guess I must have a thing for Tom Hanks!
Weezer on Steele Magnolias
Michelle Pfeifer on Grease 2...always loved that movie, and that role! "I wanna cool rider...c-o-o-l, r-i-d-e-r"
Any role that pays enough for my hubby and I to buy a new home, go on some fantastic vacations, pay for a housekeeper and have another kiddo :)
Any movie where I get to be President of the United States.
Any of Christian Bales' ladies in Batman. or
lil Grey with Mcsteamy
Any role starring opposite POTUS.
And I think I know who chose Weezer!!
Post a Comment