Monday, March 16, 2009

What is something you know you need to do but haven't? Why haven't you? When are you going to?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loose 20 pounds. Lazy. Tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Sort through the out of control laundry. It's intimidating as the pile could swallow a small child. No ETA at this time.

Anonymous said...

spring cleaning all over the house. lazy and overwhelmed, but it is happening today.

Anonymous said...

What #1 said!
I also need to pack for our spring break trip. Lazy, I hate packing. I'll do it before tomorrow at 6 pm, that's when we are leaving...

Anonymous said...

Make a will. Now that we have a child, we really need one. But we haven't figured out who we'd want to raise him yet, so we keep putting it off. Hopefully we'll do it soon!

Anonymous said...

loose 15 lbs, clean the enitre house including windows. half way working on the 15 lbs currently, not working on the house yet.

Anonymous said...

Pray and get over some feelings that are being turned into bitterness.

Have sex with my husband.

Get up, get out of my pajamas and clean the house. My husband will be home for the baby's afternoon nap.

Anonymous said...

Get the nursery ready for the baby. I am waiting on my husband to paint and then I can take control. Some things are just better if you do them yourself.

Anonymous said...

Clean house (literally, emotionally, and spiritually); loose 15 lbs; throw some stuff out.

Why haven't I done any of this? I tell myself I'm going to, but then the task seems so daunting I just don't. Plus half the time I wonder "why bother?" It doesn't seem worth the effort.

Anonymous said...

I need to get my home in order! It drags me down spiritually as well as mentally! (Once I'm done, I'm sure it will be physically too)

I want to follow http://momstheword--livingforhim.blogspot.com/2008/11/conquering-messies-part-1.html and conquer my messies!!

I have put it off because it's over 6,000 sqft and ever inch needs cleaned!!

I think I'll do it tomorrow ;) Really, I think I will! There needs to be a part two/follow up to this :)

Anonymous said...

If you have a 6000 square foot house, why don't you hire a housekeeper? Just curious.

Better yet, downsize!