Don't over schedule your kids, let them be kids and have an imagination. Preschool or putting your kids in Mother's day Out at 6 months old is not a necessity for kids to succeed.
I agree with the last poster. Let your kids be kids. Let them play in the dirt and get messy.
I also agree with the first poster. My grandmother lived through the Great Depression, and she has always been very frugal. We are much too wasteful now. Everything is disposable.
There was an elegance in their time, an understanding of the world that cherished honor and a good name.
They have shown that it really is about the journey and all the people who've come in step with you along the way. Never do I as fully enjoy being in the moment as when I am in their presence.
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
11 comments:
SAVE, SAVE, SAVE, and save some more. My grandparents generation did not waste anything. We waste way too much now.
Don't get rid of ANYTHING.
How to live off the land.
How to cook with a flame and 1 pot.
How to do laundry with the same pot you just cooked in!
How to make a 900 sqft home work for 9 people.
respect for others, moral integrity, and ethical fortitude -- three things our generation lacks far too often.
How to save money and live simply.
1. You only get one life, live it w/o regrets and don't sweat the small stuff!
2. Material things will cease, make sure you are right with God, not man!
Don't over schedule your kids, let them be kids and have an imagination. Preschool or putting your kids in Mother's day Out at 6 months old is not a necessity for kids to succeed.
I agree with the last poster. Let your kids be kids. Let them play in the dirt and get messy.
I also agree with the first poster. My grandmother lived through the Great Depression, and she has always been very frugal. We are much too wasteful now. Everything is disposable.
How to keep a marriage together.
What it means to work for something.
Serving God is the most important thing you can do.
Unconditional love.
There was an elegance in their time, an understanding of the world that cherished honor and a good name.
They have shown that it really is about the journey and all the people who've come in step with you along the way. Never do I as fully enjoy being in the moment as when I am in their presence.
Post a Comment