A man in a woman's body is way better. You get to stay at home all day and play with the kids. Plus, if you're still a man on the inside (and we're assuming you are) you've got beautiful scenery to look at every time you glance in a mirror.
Ha, Ha, Ha, I couldn't stop laughing at this one. A man trapped in a woman's body!! A man could never handle it. Could you imagine when mother nature hits! LOL!! I can only imagine my husband freaking out and running around like a crazy fool. And the boobs :) Wait till your knocked up and they hurt like heck. See how you like playing with them then! LOL
Hey, if a woman were trapped in a man's body, what freedom she would feel, being able to reduce the Everest-sized pile of words she uses on a minute-by-minute basis to a few, simple responses like "Fine" and "Uh-huh" and "Okay." I bet all y'all gals out there are just WISHING for this to happen.
I guess it would depend if we retained our tendancies as a woman, just in the shell of a man. In that case, you can get a lot farther as a masculine woman than an affeminate man. Well, in some industries anyway...
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
8 comments:
A man trapped inside a woman's body.
ditto, they couldn't handle it
a man stuck in a womans body....uh....NOTHING would EVER get done cuz they'd be playing with their boobs all the time!
A man in a woman's body is way better. You get to stay at home all day and play with the kids. Plus, if you're still a man on the inside (and we're assuming you are) you've got beautiful scenery to look at every time you glance in a mirror.
Ha, Ha, Ha, I couldn't stop laughing at this one. A man trapped in a woman's body!! A man could never handle it. Could you imagine when mother nature hits! LOL!! I can only imagine my husband freaking out and running around like a crazy fool. And the boobs :) Wait till your knocked up and they hurt like heck. See how you like playing with them then! LOL
Hey, if a woman were trapped in a man's body, what freedom she would feel, being able to reduce the Everest-sized pile of words she uses on a minute-by-minute basis to a few, simple responses like "Fine" and "Uh-huh" and "Okay." I bet all y'all gals out there are just WISHING for this to happen.
I'd love to be in a man's body. I'd get to pee standing up and scratch whenever I felt like it.
It would only be fair if the man was in the woman's body when Aunt Flo came to visit.
I guess it would depend if we retained our tendancies as a woman, just in the shell of a man. In that case, you can get a lot farther as a masculine woman than an affeminate man. Well, in some industries anyway...
Post a Comment