Wednesday, March 18, 2009

What's Worse Wednesday

Would you rather always be itchy -OR- always feel like you have to pee?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would rather feel like I always have to pee

Anonymous said...

Pee, but it's a close one.

Anonymous said...

This made me laugh loud!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAH

I already feel like I have to pee all the time and it sucks! So if I was itchy too that might push me over the edge! ; )

Anonymous said...

I have a skin condition that makes me feel itchy whenever I get touched or scratched or something rubs to hard on me, then when I scratch it actually makes me have to scratch more, it is so crazy and I hate it!! So I would so much rather have to pee all the time!!

Anonymous said...

I also always have to pee, I am used to it by now, I will just keep it and not add something new to make me crazy.

Anonymous said...

I would rather always have to pee! I have restless leg syndrome and feel like ants are crawling all over them. It drives me insane! I've been pregnant 4 times and had to pee every 5 minutes, but the RLS was 100 times worse!!

Anonymous said...

I'd pick pee over itch.

Anonymous said...

Depends...is it a burning I have to pee or just your average I have to pee?

Anonymous said...

I am trying to choose between the constant cheap wool sweater on too hot a day to be weating wool or the "if you go over one more bump I am going to wet my pants" feelings. Tough call indeed. I am leanging towards itch but that is only because I really have to pee...

Anonymous said...

Pee, I think. I can always clench the muscles, but can't always reach the itch ...

Anonymous said...

Experienced both, I'll pick pee. At least there is some relief.