$16,000 for a boob job?? Those boobs better be made of platinum and diamonds. That is absurd. We spent $10,000 on a cruise to Alaska. Absolutely beautiful.
disney world, we went deluxe all the way, but in the end, we did not pay for it, tho we tried to tell them someone had made a mistake, both visa and disney said it had been paid but we were never billed. we are talking about 6k here.
I'm 9:21 and my center diamond is almost 3c. It's gorgeous! Although my hubby makes me leave it in the bank vault when we go on vacations!! Wish I would have went smaller, but what can I do now!
I love the comments about the boobs, that is hillarious! Something my hubby would say, in fact, he's probably wishing we'd spent the 18k on my boobs instead :)
Well, if you go for total, then vacation would win here too. But, if you break it up to item level. Hotel, car, tickets. The most money I have spent on a single item was on my husband's computer as clearly, what good would he be to the raid if his computer was lagging.
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
27 comments:
Since my husband bought my engagement ring before we were married, I'll have to say a plane ticket.
Stock.
I bought a $300 purse once, obviously before kids.
Definitely my education. $140 K. yikes!
A trip to Disney World. Close to $1500 when it was all finished, but TOTALLY worth it!!
A $6000 trip to Maui. It was pure heaven!!
A $8,000 (for two) for a two week cruise to Norway which was PRICELESS!
Besides college education, a 10 year anniversary trip to Jamaica.
My husband and I bought my wedding/engagement set together. The diamond alone was $18,000.
Boob Job cost $16,000
Seriously 16k! I want one but not that bad.
you can get one for $4-5K
$18,000 for a ring???? INSANE!
I agree! $18,000 for a ring- that better be one huge ring.
Post a picture of the ring! We've got to see this!
$16,000 for a boob job?? Those boobs better be made of platinum and diamonds. That is absurd.
We spent $10,000 on a cruise to Alaska. Absolutely beautiful.
Post a picture of the boobs! We've got to see this!
1:38 - I hate when my husband posts! Go back to work!!!!
$16,000.....wow!
Trip to Disney for us. I would do it again tomorrow, if I could!
I just can't quit thinking about those $16k boobs!!! ; )
disney world, we went deluxe all the way, but in the end, we did not pay for it, tho we tried to tell them someone had made a mistake, both visa and disney said it had been paid but we were never billed. we are talking about 6k here.
I'm 9:21 and my center diamond is almost 3c. It's gorgeous! Although my hubby makes me leave it in the bank vault when we go on vacations!! Wish I would have went smaller, but what can I do now!
I love the comments about the boobs, that is hillarious! Something my hubby would say, in fact, he's probably wishing we'd spent the 18k on my boobs instead :)
my CAR didn't cost 16K! ; )
Well, if you go for total, then vacation would win here too. But, if you break it up to item level. Hotel, car, tickets. The most money I have spent on a single item was on my husband's computer as clearly, what good would he be to the raid if his computer was lagging.
I'm thinking all you have after the vacation is memories, but the boobs...
must be nice to be a middle class white american.
I sure enjoy it :)
Not to say my husband doesn't work hard for it and I work equally hard raising our 4 children!
I get so mad at lower class americans. This is the land of opportunity. Get off your butts and take advantage of it.
My education, and my diploma is from the University that most of my money did not go to.
Still paying 30k to Oklahoma Christian, also known as Sallie Mae.
Post a Comment