This is an experiment to see how honest people can be if they don't have to identify themselves. Some silly, some deep, but all require honesty.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
What do you think of the state of our economy? Do you think things are going to get worse before they get better?
11 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I think the economy goes through natural ups and downs, however President Obama has enacted some policies that are hindering the natural correction of the economy, so who knows.
I think if Obama keeps spending all this money, it's going to get a lot worse. It's called inflation. The more money they print off, the less our money is worth, and the more things are going to cost. That's not a good idea for an economy that is already struggling.
I think nonprofit agencies, our missionaries and churches are suffering alot from it. I know of one minister and one church support staff who have been laid off. I know that nonprofit agencies (children's home, food banks, etc) are suffering greatly as well.
I think our economy will get a lot worse before it gets better unless Obama is successful at putting it off. Unfortunately, I think America will probably experenice some pretty hard times eventually.
Did anyone else watch 60 mins (I think) where Obama was actually laughing through most of the interview?!? Ya! Things are going to get a lot worse!! I pray so hard that things get better but it's not looking like it anytime soon!
I think what is really sad is what is happening to our parents and other people their age and older. I know that my parents retirement has taken a 100K hit during all this. My mom's husband is older and he will not live to see them gain that back. My mom is quite younger, so hopefully in her lifetime. They however are the lucky ones to still have income coming in and are really going to be okay. It is really sad for so many others who wont be able to retire or have lost most of what they have saved.
I personally am not worried about our situtation. I have faith that it will go back up before we will need it. That is if the entire market doesn't crash and the whole world goes to pot.
Have you never laughed at a funeral? Make a bad joke at an inappropriate time?
If you think any leader of our country finds our situation humorous, then I think you are looking for things to dislike. How many times did "Dubya" laugh in the last 8 years? I seem to remember several times he chuckled, and some at his own expense.
It is a shame that whoever is president can do no right for a large group of people.
Our economy is no one persons fault. And it is going to take everyone to make it better.
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
11 comments:
I think the economy goes through natural ups and downs, however President Obama has enacted some policies that are hindering the natural correction of the economy, so who knows.
I think if Obama keeps spending all this money, it's going to get a lot worse. It's called inflation. The more money they print off, the less our money is worth, and the more things are going to cost. That's not a good idea for an economy that is already struggling.
I think it will get worse before better.
I think nonprofit agencies, our missionaries and churches are suffering alot from it. I know of one minister and one church support staff who have been laid off. I know that nonprofit agencies (children's home, food banks, etc) are suffering greatly as well.
I think our economy will get a lot worse before it gets better unless Obama is successful at putting it off. Unfortunately, I think America will probably experenice some pretty hard times eventually.
Did anyone else watch 60 mins (I think) where Obama was actually laughing through most of the interview?!? Ya! Things are going to get a lot worse!! I pray so hard that things get better but it's not looking like it anytime soon!
I think what is really sad is what is happening to our parents and other people their age and older. I know that my parents retirement has taken a 100K hit during all this. My mom's husband is older and he will not live to see them gain that back. My mom is quite younger, so hopefully in her lifetime. They however are the lucky ones to still have income coming in and are really going to be okay. It is really sad for so many others who wont be able to retire or have lost most of what they have saved.
I personally am not worried about our situtation. I have faith that it will go back up before we will need it. That is if the entire market doesn't crash and the whole world goes to pot.
11:43, I started watching and then turned the channel when he started blaming HIS bad decision on Pres. Bush.
worse before better
March 24, 2009 11:43 AM:
Have you never laughed at a funeral? Make a bad joke at an inappropriate time?
If you think any leader of our country finds our situation humorous, then I think you are looking for things to dislike. How many times did "Dubya" laugh in the last 8 years? I seem to remember several times he chuckled, and some at his own expense.
It is a shame that whoever is president can do no right for a large group of people.
Our economy is no one persons fault. And it is going to take everyone to make it better.
Laugh at a funeral? OMG! You are off your rocker! No! I have NEVER laughed at a funeral. What a horrible example.
I do think Obama is SO over his head that he has to laugh or he'll lose it. I'm not too worried, he'll lose it soon enough!
Post a Comment