This is an experiment to see how honest people can be if they don't have to identify themselves. Some silly, some deep, but all require honesty.
Friday, March 13, 2009
Reader Rally
The first one here leave a question in the comment section. The rest of us will answer YOUR question. Just keep in mind the goal of this blog. Make people think and be honest with themselves. I look forward to seeing what you are curious about.
11 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Do you have a favorite child in your own children?
I try not to, but sometimes they just wear on you and you tend to want to be around one or the other more. However I do believe it changes from day to day.
Yes, just like 8:11, it's a different one each day. The one that wakes up on the wrong side of the bed is the least favorite that day ;)
I am nervous bc I am having another biby-girl. Right now, I have all boys and just one girl! I'm nervous that I will treat my daughter different now that she has to share the spotlight!
I hae been accused of having favorites, but they had such different personalities - one was just easier to deal with. The other required a lot of time and needed more attention. I love them all very much.
It was hard growing up bc I was NOT the favorite. My mom liked my sister SO much more! It's always been a big deal and she totally denies it. Even now that I'm grown up, she still favors my sisters kids instead of mine. It's hard not to play favorites with my kids, but I know what it's like to not be the fave, that makes it a little easier!
I'm sure it appears that way to my older one but the younger one requires more attention right now. The younger one always receives more attention from others as well, which is not good for my older one. There are several years in between. But my answer is NO I do not have a favorite, but there are days that I would rather be w/ only one or the other ALONE.
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
11 comments:
Do you have a favorite child in your own children?
Yes! :(
I sure try hard to not let it show.
It depends on the day. Most times my favorite is the one who needs me the most.
The older child would say the younger is my favorite. Maybe so :)
I'm proud of each of them. I love them all.
I don't think so.
I sometimes think the younger one is cuter, but I think that has a lot to do with the attitude of the other siblings.
yes, and it is a different one each day.
I try not to, but sometimes they just wear on you and you tend to want to be around one or the other more. However I do believe it changes from day to day.
Yes, just like 8:11, it's a different one each day. The one that wakes up on the wrong side of the bed is the least favorite that day ;)
I am nervous bc I am having another biby-girl.
Right now, I have all boys and just one girl! I'm nervous that I will treat my daughter different now that she has to share the spotlight!
I hae been accused of having favorites, but they had such different personalities - one was just easier to deal with. The other required a lot of time and needed more attention. I love them all very much.
It was hard growing up bc I was NOT the favorite. My mom liked my sister SO much more! It's always been a big deal and she totally denies it. Even now that I'm grown up, she still favors my sisters kids instead of mine. It's hard not to play favorites with my kids, but I know what it's like to not be the fave, that makes it a little easier!
I really don't. Then again, I may just be too tired to have ever thought it out.
I'm sure it appears that way to my older one but the younger one requires more attention right now. The younger one always receives more attention from others as well, which is not good for my older one. There are several years in between. But my answer is NO I do not have a favorite, but there are days that I would rather be w/ only one or the other ALONE.
Post a Comment