Hmm... I would hope I would say: She's so much fun to be around, her kids are very well behaved and her family just seems so happy. But she sure thinks her way is the only way and maybe a her life seems a little too perfect to be true!
I'm curious if any of you making comments are some of the same people who left some pretty harsh comments about your friends in previous posts. I'm thinking either people most people on here are not really taking that same critical view or those who left those comments are too ashamed to comment.
For me personally, I really try to give people the benefit of the doubt so if I were to turn this around on myself, I would probably see someone on the surface that appears mad at the world and distant...maybe unapproachable. I don't know that I would warm up to me right away, but I would hope that I would take the time to understand me.
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
11 comments:
I would say about myself: She appears to be unfriendly, but when you get to know her she's pretty cool.
she is really outspoken, a little opinionated, really fun, a little loud
That girl is nuts!!! She never stops and has to be going all the time. She has a hot husband and beautiful kids.
wow shes attractive AND good at what she does. Shes a lucky mamma jamma.
This question hurts.
I would say I am a snob. A selfish, out of control, 'life is perfect' snob.
Is it just me or has she gained a few pounds?
she's loud, controlling, never stops and it's all about her.
Hmm... I would hope I would say: She's so much fun to be around, her kids are very well behaved and her family just seems so happy.
But she sure thinks her way is the only way and maybe a her life seems a little too perfect to be true!
Busy, busy-body, drama-queen, opinionated, closed-minded, putting on the LBs, unkempt.
I'm too judgmental. :-(
Sweet and funny. Obviously insecure.
I'm curious if any of you making comments are some of the same people who left some pretty harsh comments about your friends in previous posts. I'm thinking either people most people on here are not really taking that same critical view or those who left those comments are too ashamed to comment.
For me personally, I really try to give people the benefit of the doubt so if I were to turn this around on myself, I would probably see someone on the surface that appears mad at the world and distant...maybe unapproachable. I don't know that I would warm up to me right away, but I would hope that I would take the time to understand me.
Post a Comment