Thursday, March 26, 2009

Have you ever been turned on by someone of the same gender?

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

No

Anonymous said...

No, when I was in jr high there was a girl that I thought was so pretty and so perfect that I wanted to be her so bad! I wasn't turned on by her though.

Weird how girls can look at and want to be like other girls and not be turned on by them. I think it's bc girls thoughts don't always revolve around sex like men.

Anonymous said...

Yes.

Anonymous said...

yes

Anonymous said...

Never seen you guys so quiet ;)

Anonymous said...

yes

Anonymous said...

Heck yeah.

I would totally make out with a girl...the right girl, not some funky one!

Anonymous said...

I think everyone is quiet because they are extra cautious to make sure they click on "anonymous".

Anonymous said...

if anyone here is dealing with unwanted same sex attraction, I recommend the "Love Won Out" program and Exodus Ministries.....google it

Anonymous said...

Why is it hard for people to admit this but not hard for them to openly lust after Brad Pitt?
Lust is lust is lust.

Anonymous said...

only when I am drunk!

Anonymous said...

So you think because people aren't admitting to it that they are lying?

Anonymous said...

Yes, I have. Lots of times. Big deal. Like 1:04 said, lust is lust. I fight to control whatever lust I have, for whomever it is, just as I fight to control my anger and my desire to gossip. I know what my Father wants from me and who He made me to be and with His help, I am transformed.

And 11:21, I have checked a million times that I've checked anonymous!

Anonymous said...

Good grief. I'm turned on by my spouse, and every so often struggle against being turned on by someone else ...... why would i open my self up to being turned on by someone of the same gender? I say Lets not borrow trouble.

Anonymous said...

well I have seen several girls (and some of whom I KNOW make comments on here)invloved in some very inappropropriate situations with their friends. If they act that open in front of a group I wonder how they are when they are alone with just the two of them.

Anonymous said...

way to try to stir up trouble.

Anonymous said...

Signs?

Anonymous said...

Yes, I have been turned on by a member of the same sex. I see nothing wrong with that. And I don't see anything wrong with acting on it as long as those people are not in relationships with other people or betraying someone else's trust. I don't see it as any different than being turned on by a member of the opposite sex.

Anonymous said...

Yes this is something I battle offten.. and I know it is not right but if givin the chance would act on it.