my whole house is pretty nasty. dust on the fan tops and fridge, dust bunnies under the sofa and beds. sticky hairspray residue on the bathroom floors, and everywhere you look piles of clutter. help!
Sorry, I can't answer that. I am way too stoked about taking our master closet and bath back for humanity this weekend. For a few precious moments, our BATHROOM FLOOR was the cleanest spot in our house.
The house is a mess. I need a maid to come help me get out from under the mess. We will be gone on Saturday if someone wants to send some cleaning angels. Oh, we need some one to declutter us, too.
I didn't even know that black ring on the garbage disposal was removeable...YUCK...I can just imagine what that looks like! So, to answer your question, I have never cleaned mine....eeeewwwww!!
My floor...my littlest one is scared of the vacuum so I don't do it as much as I want to. I sweep and mop the kitchen often, but within moments it has sticky spots and crumbs again. I am sure that is one thing I will miss when my kids grow up, but right now it drives me crazy!
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
26 comments:
The boys bathroom.
The bedroom but not because of yesterday's discussion! Because of all the clothes piled every where.
the toy room
Right now there isn't a clean place. It's all horrible!
most cluttered is my son's room, but the dirtiest is my bathroom.
my whole house is pretty nasty. dust on the fan tops and fridge, dust bunnies under the sofa and beds. sticky hairspray residue on the bathroom floors, and everywhere you look piles of clutter. help!
master bathroom
The baseboards. I can't stand a dirty house! I may have to tackle that project today.
I think we all need a free maid visit. Put me down for Friday.
all of it!!
Well, I just vacuumed, so the floors are decent, but really, there is SO much clutter in my house, it never feels clean!
whereever my children are....
I wish there was just one room in my house that was clean
A few weeks ago I removed the black plastic ring/plug think that you shove food into the garbage disposal through. I nearly puked. It was disgusting.
Is this something that other people clean regularly?
The dirtiest spot in my house is my shower. I hate cleaning bathrooms!
Right now no place is too bad because I just recently cleaned house, but generally it's a toss up between the master bathroom and the laundry room.
Sorry, I can't answer that. I am way too stoked about taking our master closet and bath back for humanity this weekend. For a few precious moments, our BATHROOM FLOOR was the cleanest spot in our house.
The house is a mess. I need a maid to come help me get out from under the mess. We will be gone on Saturday if someone wants to send some cleaning angels. Oh, we need some one to declutter us, too.
I didn't even know that black ring on the garbage disposal was removeable...YUCK...I can just imagine what that looks like! So, to answer your question, I have never cleaned mine....eeeewwwww!!
probably the bottom ridge around the floor of my toliet. but just the one that my son uses. second would be the garage.
My floor...my littlest one is scared of the vacuum so I don't do it as much as I want to. I sweep and mop the kitchen often, but within moments it has sticky spots and crumbs again. I am sure that is one thing I will miss when my kids grow up, but right now it drives me crazy!
Master bedroom/bath...
My carpet is horrible, dog keeps having accidents!
Sadly...My kitchen
My master closet! When company comes over, I shove everything in there and forget about it :) He He!
Post a Comment