Monday, November 10, 2008

What one word do you wish people used to describe you. What specifically do you need to change to be adequately represented by that word?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

gracious- keep working toward attitudes and actions that define grace.

Anonymous said...

I agree - gracious.

Anonymous said...

Positive. I always see the negative things first, especially with people. I try to remind myself to focus on the good things.

Anonymous said...

Self-less

Anonymous said...

these questiona are a little boring. I like the ones that cause a lot of discussions.

Anonymous said...

Motivated. I am motivated to do the things that I want to do but not the things I should do. ie: exercising, cleaning, laundry....

Anonymous said...

yah, me too. bring on the juicy questions. let's get some real controversy going.

Anonymous said...

Passionate I see passion in certain parts of my life but not all. I need to stop being so scared of the "what ifs" and be passionate in everything.

Anonymous said...

Are the questions boring or are YOU boring?

Discuss that!

Anonymous said...

Christ-like - with out the negitivity of religion. I want them to remember me as loving, full of compassion...all of the things Christ was.

Anonymous said...

"Nice body" would be nice.

I am perfectly happy with all of the other words that are used to describe me (that I know about).