Thursday, November 13, 2008

What does your husband do that makes you fall in love with him all over again? (submitted question, Thanks!)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe the question should be, what your husbands needs to be doing that will make you fall in love with him.

He's in the doghouse right now and it will take a lot for him to make me fall in love again with him. Not that I don't still love him.

Anonymous said...

my husband is kind and considerate. he NEVER says anything about me that is not nice. he has a heart for underprivileged children or anyone who does not have a voice in this world. he is the most honest and honorable man i have ever known. he is not perfect, but he is mine and i thank God everyday for him.

Anonymous said...

when i overhear him praying with the kids in their bedrooms

Anonymous said...

When he is sleeping in bed.

Sometimes I just watch him sleep and think about how blessed I am to have him, and how wonderful he with our kids! Then sometimes I watch him sleep I and think how long would I have to hold this pillow over his head??

Anonymous said...

anytime he does something selfless that is in the best interest of others, rather than himself. (this doesn't happen very often.)

Kim P. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

When he brings home flowers randomly or finds a babysitter for the evening so we can have couple time.

Anonymous said...

When he lets me have my "alone time"!!!

ha ha ha ha

kidding folks, kidding!

Anonymous said...

When he smiles.

Anonymous said...

He's nice to me all the time, but especially if he senses that I might be a little gritchy.

He is always there to help out when my parents need something.

He writes me love notes.

Whenever we see a bride on tv, he reminds me how seeing me come through the chapel doors in my dress took his breath away. That's a pretty good one.

Anonymous said...

His ability to never put me down over the 15 years we've been together, and believe me he's had reason to :) He is also very honest and dependable.

Anonymous said...

Telling me I am beautiful even when I have on no makeup, pajamas, and stinky morning breath. :) I dont usually believe him, but I know he truly does believe it.

Also melts my heart when he tells me how proud he is of all my accomplishments as a small business owner, mother, and wife. He usually gets the water works from me when he pulls out these kind words.