Surprising my husband by picking him up from work. We had a rough day yesterday, and this will be a nice thinking-of-you that I cannot wait to do for him.
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
12 comments:
The shower.
The end of the day when I can sit on the sofa with my husband and do nothing.
no 2 year old (love her) moms day out!
Caffeine, caffeine, caffeine.
Working out, and tonight at about 9 pm when I can relax.
Seeing my kids when i pick them up at 5 PM!
Thursday night TV...it's the only night I watch.
Going home
A quiet evening by myself. My husband and my daughter are having their "date" night.
Surprising my husband by picking him up from work. We had a rough day yesterday, and this will be a nice thinking-of-you that I cannot wait to do for him.
#10 How nice. Hope it put a smile on his face ;)
bed
Post a Comment