Remember the movie Indecent proposal? What would you do or not do for money?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is an experiment to see how honest people can be if they don't have to identify themselves. Some silly, some deep, but all require honesty.
9 comments:
Interesting question. Since I don't need the money right now in my life, my list would be very short as to what I would do. If I was in the situation of needing money, desperatly needing money, I would think about stripping, if I couldn't find any other work. Sleeping with someone else would be very hard to do....
If the money was right, i think my standards are so low that i would do almost anything, including sleeping with someone whose not my partner. i got bills to pay.
I dont think I could ever need money enough to sleep with a stranger... or really anyone other than my husband. Sometimes he doesnt even get it, so why would I give it to someone I am not married to? lol. I would work at a place like Hooters though... if they take Moms there. lol. :) Thats about as far as I would go though.
I'd sell my breast milk. Or an organ.
We are so close to loosing everything, I have considered some drastic things to stay alive.
Selling everything, wrecking our car, burning down our house, disappearing, suicide for the insurance
Instead I just keep going to work and trying to pay what I can.
If you are serious, then that is so sad!
Ya want a real shocker? Here's what I'm willing to do for money: get up before daylight in all kinds of weather, drive to a jobsite, work at the best of my ability for eight hours or more,turn around and go home and get up the next morning and do it again for forty years. Scary what some people can be conned in to doing, isn't it!
I wouldn't kill anyone.
I wouldn't strip....I'd have to pay them to let me!
I would sleep with someone.
I don't think I could strip or sleep with someone, because of my already low self esteem. I doubt I could live with the guilt. But it wouldn't take much to convince me to sell an organ.
Post a Comment