This is an experiment to see how honest people can be if they don't have to identify themselves. Some silly, some deep, but all require honesty.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
If you could be someone famous who would you be, and why?(submitted question. Thanks!)
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I have thought about this question before and my answer is always the same...Julia Roberts. She is beautiful and seems to have it all together. You don't hear anything bad about her and the way she keeps her kids and marriage out of the lime light is wonderful.
I used to want to be Princess Di when I was little. Now probably someone more realistic, and not dead......uh lets see....Demi Moore! Yeah that sounds good. Princess Di and Demi, there kinda the same! ; )
I would be Angelina Jolie not only because she is beautiful but because she does great work for those in need and loves kids, it also helps that she has a sexy man!!
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
7 comments:
I have thought about this question before and my answer is always the same...Julia Roberts. She is beautiful and seems to have it all together. You don't hear anything bad about her and the way she keeps her kids and marriage out of the lime light is wonderful.
I wouldn't want to be anyone famous. I couldn't stand to have people following me and taking pictures...I'd be in jail for beating someone.
I used to want to be Princess Di when I was little. Now probably someone more realistic, and not dead......uh lets see....Demi Moore! Yeah that sounds good. Princess Di and Demi, there kinda the same! ; )
I don't want their life, just their money.
Wm Shakespeare- to possess the creative genius that changed a language and a culture- that’s quite an achievement. ( or maybe Sky King?) cregalic
I would be Angelina Jolie not only because she is beautiful but because she does great work for those in need and loves kids, it also helps that she has a sexy man!!
Bill Gates, maybe? Somebody that the media really isn't interested in... I couldn't tolerate a life on tabloid pages.
Post a Comment