This is an experiment to see how honest people can be if they don't have to identify themselves. Some silly, some deep, but all require honesty.
i am thankful my family is safe and happy and free.
That I'm with my husband and children and that we are all healthy.
I am thankful that I serve a forgetful God who blesses so much more than I deserve.
Heaven
God's grace
frozen pie crusts
my marriage
The way my life turned out
I'm thankful that I didn't leave my husband when he cheated on me. God has richly rewarded me for that decision.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
i am thankful my family is safe and happy and free.
That I'm with my husband and children and that we are all healthy.
I am thankful that I serve a forgetful God who blesses so much more than I deserve.
Heaven
God's grace
frozen pie crusts
my marriage
The way my life turned out
I'm thankful that I didn't leave my husband when he cheated on me. God has richly rewarded me for that decision.
Post a Comment